Windows 10: Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

Discus and support Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, May 18, 2019.

1. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

I certainly would! If you do, let Microsoft know using Feedback Hub and twitter.com/stickynotes.

:)

thomasseymour18901, May 18, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

Yep it's in Outlook

Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019) [​IMG]

Cliff S, May 18, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

Sticky Notes has a big heart ! Apart from @Windows10, you will soon find your @StickyNotes on #OneNote, #Outlook, #Android and #iOS. Stay tuned for more details and happy note-taking, everyone!

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 18, 2019
  4. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app? (March 17th, 2019)

As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement.
    I’d love an optional title field for each note and several more ways to format what we write like font size, alignment, font color, highlighting, inserting tables, and numbered lists.

I find this app very useful every day. Like Windows 10 as a whole, I’m very compassionate about the active development of it. As a Windows Insider, I’ll be glad to install slow ring builds on my Dell Inspiron 7558 for the purpose of urging Microsoft to make
    the Sticky Notes app even more useful for me, my family, and others all around the world! I can’t wait to see what version 19H1 of Windows 10 has in store for me when I install it next month! On top of that, I’m also excited about 19H2 in perhaps October!
    Please share this discussion with anyone who finds the Sticky Notes app very useful!

thomasseymour18901, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019)

1. Discussion: Would you like an iOS and Android Sticky Notes app? (May 18th, 2019) - Similar Threads - Discussion iOS Android

2. Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: What new feature in Sticky Notes would you like the most? January 6th, 2020: I would like at least two more note colors like red and orange. I encourage you to leave a suggestion in the Feedback Hub as to what you'd like the most!...
  3. Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...

Discussion: How would you like three more colors for the notes in the Windows 10 Sticky...: I would love that! The eighth color would be for my notes about NC and SC, the ninth would be for GA and TN, and the tenth would be for FL. I think red, brown, and orange would be good additional colors for the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app....
  4. Sticky notes after May 2019 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes after May 2019 update: After upgrade it's this problem. Each note now has a taskbar button, which means that if you have multiple notes open, each one will have a taskbar button. Previously, there was only the taskbar button to launch Notes, keeping things tidy....
  5. How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How much would you like more background color options in Sticky Notes? (May 23rd, 2019): Of all the new features that could possibly be in Microsoft's apps for Windows 10 version 1903, new colors for my sticky notes beyond the seven I have is what I want the most! If you want, upvote and comment this feedback in Feedback Hub: https://aka.ms/AA55xox...
  6. I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019)

I need more background colors for the notes in my sticky notes. Do you? (May 22nd, 2019): So far, I have all seven background colors used up for their own purposes, depending on what each note is about. Here are six examples of what I'll use more colors for: Red: Visiting Florida, especially Central Florida. Orange: Visiting the Midwestern United States,...
  7. Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...

Discussion: What new feature would you like added to the Sticky Notes app the most? (May...: I would like the ability to have my notes synced with OneDrive directly into a "Sticky Notes" folder as an option, in addition to the Sticky Notes app itself....
  8. Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...

Discussion: What functionality would you love added to the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app?...: As of March 17th, 2019, the Windows 10 Sticky Notes app is limited in my opinion and experiences with very similar apps. Notes being synced with our personal Microsoft accounts is a big step in the right way, but there’s still plenty of room for improvement. I’d love an...
  9. Windows 10 Sticky Notes to soon make its appearence on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sticky Notes to soon make its appearence on iOS and Android: Microsoft’s Sticky Notes has been the most widely used application for Windows 10 users. The company has been regularly pushing out new updates to the Sticky Notes application with new features. The Sticky Notes application for Windows 10 received support for signing in with...
  10. Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes will soon be on OneNote, Outlook, Android, and iOS: Sticky Notes has a big heart ! Apart from @Windows10, you will soon find your @StickyNotes on #OneNote, #Outlook, #Android and #iOS. Stay tuned for more details and happy note-taking, everyone! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 119483