Windows 10: Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete

Discus and support Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How I hate MICROSOFT, their system is so DUMB AND SO ****. This backup never took more than 1 hour, nothing has changed, today this garbage is taking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thomas Jr, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Thomas Jr Win User

Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete

How I hate MICROSOFT, their system is so DUMB AND SO ****.

This backup never took more than 1 hour, nothing has changed, today this garbage is taking more than 5 hours already!!!

EVEN IF I CAN'T FIND THE SOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE, AT LEAST I RANTED AGAINST THIS GODDAMN DISGRACEFUL MICROSOFT.

THIS IS BY NO MEANS THE ONLY ISSUE THIS GARBAGE SYSTEM HAS. THE OTHER DAY I SELECTED 4 TRACKS IN WMP WITH A KEYWORD, AND PLAY WAS SET TO SHUFFLE AND REPEAT, I KEPT PRESSING THE FWD ARROW AND IT WOULD NOT PLAY THE SONG I WANTED, JUST ONE OF THE 3 OTHER SONGS THEIR RANDOMIZED LIST IS SO DUMB!!

THAT'S HOW DUMB AND STUPID THESE MS CODERS ARE.

A CONNECTION FOR SOME STRANGER DUDE'S DEVICE WITH ALL HIS PRIVATE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, PICS IS SHOWING UNDER MY NETWORK, I CLICKED REMOVE DEVICE, THE DEVICE WASN'T REMOVED.!!!

HOW I HATE CESSPOOLSOFT AND THEIR STUPID LOW QUALITY OP SYSTEM.

:)

Thomas Jr, Aug 1, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 1, 2020
  3. rarmahse Win User
    BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete.

Hi,

I recently deleted my Ubuntu partition and added it to my Windows C drive (which is BitLocked). I'm now trying to decrypt the and it is taking forever to complete.

Of note, the drive is about 400GB.

I've waited for about 12 hours and it is still decrypting.

May I know when to expect the completion of the process. I have assignments to complete using the Laptop.

Please help

rarmahse, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete

Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete :p

de.das.dude, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete

1. Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete - Similar Threads - Disgraceful backup taking

2. BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete: Hi,Recently my C Drive partition got space full so i tried to to add some space to it through other patriations but it was bitlocked. I'm now trying to decrypt the and it is taking forever to complete.Of note, the overall size of my HDD is about 1 TB. and as for C drive its...
  3. BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete: Hi,Recently my C Drive partition got space full so i tried to to add some space to it through other patriations but it was bitlocked. I'm now trying to decrypt the and it is taking forever to complete.Of note, the overall size of my HDD is about 1 TB. and as for C drive its...
  4. BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  6. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  7. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. WINDOWS 10 IS A DISGRACE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 IS A DISGRACE: So, I've been trying to download, well EVERYTHING from old games to printer CDs which all of them are legit and have worked previously onto a new computer with windows 10... it. will. not. download. ANYTHING!!! I very LITERALLY DETEST Windows 10!! I didn't even know that it...
  9. BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete.: Hi, I recently deleted my Ubuntu partition and added it to my Windows C drive (which is BitLocked). I'm now trying to decrypt the and it is taking forever to complete. Of note, the drive is about 400GB. I've waited for about 12 hours and it is still decrypting. May I...
  10. W10 install taking forever, won't complete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 install taking forever, won't complete: Hi guys, Got my self another weird one here. Decided to resurrect an old desktop of mine to give to a family member. When I was using it it was running W7, the only reason I stopped using it is because I built another system. I've whacked a brand new HDD in, replaced the...