Windows 10: Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete

Discus and support Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How I hate MICROSOFT, their system is so DUMB AND SO ****. This backup never took more than 1 hour, nothing has changed, today this garbage is taking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thomas Jr, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:27 PM.

1. Thomas Jr Win User

Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete

How I hate MICROSOFT, their system is so DUMB AND SO ****.

This backup never took more than 1 hour, nothing has changed, today this garbage is taking more than 5 hours already!!!

EVEN IF I CAN'T FIND THE SOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE, AT LEAST I RANTED AGAINST THIS GODDAMN DISGRACEFUL MICROSOFT.

THIS IS BY NO MEANS THE ONLY ISSUE THIS GARBAGE SYSTEM HAS. THE OTHER DAY I SELECTED 4 TRACKS IN WMP WITH A KEYWORD, AND PLAY WAS SET TO SHUFFLE AND REPEAT, I KEPT PRESSING THE FWD ARROW AND IT WOULD NOT PLAY THE SONG I WANTED, JUST ONE OF THE 3 OTHER SONGS THEIR RANDOMIZED LIST IS SO DUMB!!

THAT'S HOW DUMB AND STUPID THESE MS CODERS ARE.

A CONNECTION FOR SOME STRANGER DUDE'S DEVICE WITH ALL HIS PRIVATE PHOTOS, VIDEOS, PICS IS SHOWING UNDER MY NETWORK, I CLICKED REMOVE DEVICE, THE DEVICE WASN'T REMOVED.!!!

HOW I HATE CESSPOOLSOFT AND THEIR STUPID LOW QUALITY OP SYSTEM.

:)

2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3. rarmahse Win User
    BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete.

Hi,

I recently deleted my Ubuntu partition and added it to my Windows C drive (which is BitLocked). I'm now trying to decrypt the and it is taking forever to complete.

Of note, the drive is about 400GB.

I've waited for about 12 hours and it is still decrypting.

May I know when to expect the completion of the process. I have assignments to complete using the Laptop.

Please help

4. Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete

Windows 10

its already there. there is a hard set factory image from samsung. problem is it takes a long time to get that backup into the drive again and destroys the C drive data.

so looks like i wont be trying windows 10 anytime soon *Stick Out Tongue Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete :p

de.das.dude, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:30 PM
Thema:

Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete

1. Disgraceful windows 10 backup taking forever to complete - Similar Threads - Disgraceful backup taking

2. Windows 10 Install Taking Forever

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install Taking Forever: Hello, I have a question regarding Windows 10 Installation & Upgrade. I am trying to install Windows 10 1809 32-bit on my Virtual Box but the installer is stuck in "Getting files ready for installation". The percentage of completion is increasing by 15-30 minute intervals. I...
  3. Windows 10 takes forever to restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 takes forever to restart.: As title says, it takes almost an hour to restart, even when the OS is installed in a SSD. Which nulifies the whole point of using one. This happened before but could fix it simply by updating Windows. Now I'm at the latest update and the issue showed up again. [ATTACH]...
  4. Windows Update takes forever

Windows Update takes forever: The windows update end up took more than 3 hours to complete. Would it be possible to get an estimated time to update beforehand? And it would be nice if the windows can display the estimated remaining time needed instead of the percentage completed because it could be stuck...
  5. Windows 10 reset taking forever

Windows 10 reset taking forever: Recently I decided to reset my Windows 10 install after having my laptop crash a few times. However, while resetting, I realised that the progress on the install bit has been stuck on 7% for awhile now. As of writing this, the progress on the installation is still stuck on...
  6. BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Decryption Taking forever to complete.: Hi, I recently deleted my Ubuntu partition and added it to my Windows C drive (which is BitLocked). I'm now trying to decrypt the and it is taking forever to complete. Of note, the drive is about 400GB. I've waited for about 12 hours and it is still decrypting. May I...
  7. Chkdsk Taking forever Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chkdsk Taking forever Windows 10: I have read many other iterations of exactly what I'm about to ask and have yet to receive a satisfying answer. I work for an IT Consultancy firm where we oversee thousands of independent systems. In the last two weeks, across the board regardless of disk size and machine...
  8. W10 install taking forever, won't complete

W10 install taking forever, won't complete: Hi guys, Got my self another weird one here. Decided to resurrect an old desktop of mine to give to a family member. When I was using it it was running W7, the only reason I stopped using it is because I built another system. I've whacked a brand new HDD in, replaced the...
  9. Windows 10 Updates Take Forever!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Updates Take Forever!: Running Windows 10 on Panasonic CF-C2 laptops. When it comes to updates, they are taking FOREVER to install - 20 to 30 minutes. Is anyone experiencing the updates taking this long....my users are screaming because time is money and updates are just taking too long. I am not...
  10. Startup takes forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup takes forever.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then my PC (HP Envy i7) takes approximately 5 hours to boot. This really is frustrating. Please assist in resolving this issue. 37156