Windows 10: dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18

Discus and support dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Did the updates that came out 9/12 and 9/13/18 and now the dish anywhere player will not work. It just freezes up and sometimes will say internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ovr40Gamr, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Ovr40Gamr Win User

dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18

Did the updates that came out 9/12 and 9/13/18 and now the dish anywhere player will not work. It just freezes up and sometimes will say internet isn't good enough. That's not it. Can use it on phone and stream from any other website and netflix. According to speedtest I have 32meg speed. Happened right after update. Doesn't work with any browser, Edge, Chrome or IE. Tried uninstalling updates but it won't give me the option to do it for the windows 10 update. Please fix or give some solution.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

:)

Ovr40Gamr, Sep 14, 2018
  2. garym123 Win User

No APPS for dish aligment

Try searching for
    Satellite Finder
    or
    Dish Alignment

It makes no difference how many there for other platforms.

garym123, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Dish Anywhere

Hi Kathy,

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing:

• Have you tried using different web browsers in accessing Dish and got the same result?
    • Where did you download the Dish app?

Meanwhile, you can try turning the Proxy setting to OFF. Here's how:

• Click Start, then select the Gear icon found on the bottom-left part of the Start menu to launch
      Settings.
    • Click Network & Internet.
    • Select Proxy from the left pane.
    • Toggle the Use a proxy server option to OFF under the
      Manual proxy setup.

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 14, 2018
  4. dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18

FIFA 13 not working after recent Windows 10 updates.

Hi Usman,

Compatibility is one of the possible reasons why FIFA 13 stop working after the Windows 10 update. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18

1. dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18 - Similar Threads - dish anywhere app

2. Dish anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dish anywhere: How do I install dish anywhere to my windows 10 on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dish-anywhere/048b22a5-5aef-4018-aecd-ff957fdff3f6
  3. Connecting with Dish Anywhere with Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting with Dish Anywhere with Edge: Dish Anywhere says Edge is not compatible. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-with-dish-anywhere-with-edge/e911d0d3-ecb6-48fb-be7c-d831c52f36b7
  4. Black Screen after Windows update 12/13/18 - KB4471324 .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen after Windows update 12/13/18 - KB4471324 .: - FIX for HP computers - HP Users Control-ALT-Delete - press all at same time bring up Task Manager- go to processes-scroll down find HPJumpStart.exe- Rt. click go through files find control panel - click on programs - look for windows updates - find update 12/13/18...
  5. DISH anwhere player not loading/freezing Windows10 12/5/18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISH anwhere player not loading/freezing Windows10 12/5/18: I have had DISH services with a Hopper 3 receiver for about a year. For the first few months My dishanywhere app was working great on all of my devices (android phone, mac and PC). Around September 1st the video player would attempt to load after I selected a program from...
  6. Dish Anywhere - Receiver Offline

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dish Anywhere - Receiver Offline: I have tried multiple times to connect Dish Anywhere from my Windows 10 Microsoft Surface. It works on my IPAD and Kindle - but not the Surface. The error is "Receiver Offline". I have followed the steps to reset the Hopper w/Sling and the Internet Router without success....
  7. dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18

dish anywhere app stopped working after update on 9/13/18: Did the updates that came out 9/12 and 9/13/18 and now the dish anywhere player will not work. It just freezes up and sometimes will say internet isn't good enough. That's not it. Can use it on phone and stream from any other website and netflix. According to speedtest I...
  8. MS Windows 10 update on 9-13-18 has turned my PC into a slug

MS Windows 10 update on 9-13-18 has turned my PC into a slug: Just had a Windows 10 update on my desktop PC: [ATTACH]Task manager shows that not too much is tied up. Why is my PC running about 30% slower? [ATTACH]...
  9. BSOD Win10home update 9/8/18

BSOD Win10home update 9/8/18: Old ASUS Notebook U50F (Win7 upgraded with Win10home when it first came out) but has not been turned on/used in last 5 months, updated with Win10home 1803 auto installed 9/8/2018 OS build 17134.254. Updated some other software (CCleaner, OpenOffice,) ran fine for one day....
  10. Window 10 laptop and Dish Anywhere App not working correctly DVR recordings and some live...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window 10 laptop and Dish Anywhere App not working correctly DVR recordings and some live...: I have newer windows 10 laptop. I have downloaded Dish Anywhere app and can get some of the functions to work, but cannot get all of my DVR recordings to work. I have only 5 of the recordings that work. I also tried to watch a couple of live movies on regular tv channels and...