Windows 10: Dishonored 2 benchmarks

Discus and support Dishonored 2 benchmarks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RubberDucky, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide

Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it.

Quality settings

Dishonored 2 benchmarks [​IMG]

The benchmark is done on

the eight-core Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme Edition with Haswell-E based setup on the X99 chipset platform. This setup is running tweaked at 4.30 GHz. Next to that we have energy saving functions disabled for this motherboard and processor (to ensure consistent benchmark results). We use Windows 10 all patched up. Each card runs on the same PC with the same operating system clone.The drivers are:
    • GeForce cards use the latest 375.76 driver (download drivers).
    • Radeon graphics cards we used the latest AMD Radeon Crimson 16.11.3 Driver (download drivers).

1080P

1440P

VRAM

:)

RubberDucky, Nov 10, 2016

2. Crashes persist after clean install and disk checks :-(

Just realised that the benchmark test that I was running in HD Tune Pro was the "File Benchmark" test and not the leftmost "Benchmark" test.

The Benchmark test does compete - image posted below. I'm not sure what these results mean!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AikAldu-IE2th39DwKCTtQxKTjTj

Triplesilk99, Nov 10, 2016
  3. LCRT Win User
    Lumia 525 benchmark on 8.1 OS

what benchmark? you know, the world is bigger than the "one" benchmark you may know about.

4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Dishonored 2 benchmarks

I have read elsewhere today that this game isn't that good optimized...

eLPuSHeR, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

Dishonored 2 benchmarks

1. Dishonored 2 benchmarks - Similar Threads - Dishonored benchmarks

2. Just upgraded to Ryzen 5 3600, some benchmarks vs R5 2600 inside

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just upgraded to Ryzen 5 3600, some benchmarks vs R5 2600 inside: My 3600 just arrived few hours ago and I did some quick benches to see what kind of improvements I would be getting (if any). It's not like an upgrade was needed but the idea of having a 7nm processor is exciting. I'm actually surprised at how much difference there is. I...
  3. Windows Core OS runs on Intel Lakefield CPU in alleged Benchmark

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Core OS runs on Intel Lakefield CPU in alleged Benchmark: Microsoft is working on Windows Core OS and Windows Lite version of its Windows operating system for dual-screen and 2-in-1 devices – aimed at rivalling Google’s Chromebooks. We recently spotted a benchmark of Windows Core OS on Geekbench with an unknown Intel processor. The...
  4. Benchmark of Snapdragon 8cx for Windows 10 revealed

in Windows 10 News
    Benchmark of Snapdragon 8cx for Windows 10 revealed: Benchmark of a new Qualcomm Snapdragon processor has been spotted on Geekbench and the processor appears to be Snapdragon 8cx, which is the chipmaker’s answer to Intel’s mid-end offerings. In two benchmarks (1, 2), Snapdragon Snapdragon SC8180X (8cx) has shown considerable...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 CTD when starting benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 CTD when starting benchmark: i7-8750H, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, all drivers up to date, Win 10 1903. Installed Horizon 4 (via the Xbox (Beta) app as part of Xbox PC Games Pass), I can start the game and drive around fine, but attempting to start the benchmark results in an immediate CTD -- no error...
  6. free benchmark program?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free benchmark program?: I am in need of a benchmark program for a test I am planning. I am looking for some hard data on compressing the OS drive. computer that I will be using runs windows 10 home 32 legacy. aspire one d150-1165 Intel Atom N270 / 1.6 Ghz / 533 MHz Mobile Intel 945GSE Express 2 gig...
  7. CIS Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark now available

in Windows 10 News
    CIS Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark now available: We’re excited to announce the availability of the Center for Internet Security’s (CIS) Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark—developed by CIS in partnership with Microsoft—to provide prescriptive guidance for establishing a secure baseline configuration for Microsoft 365. CIS...
  8. BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2: I recently bought a Powerspec G710. It was used and I performed a clean install. I've been getting several BSOD this week and they are usually different. I performed a second clean install but I keep getting BSOD. DESKTOP-O670QKJ-Wed_06_13_2018_202119_06.zip Some of the...
  9. RSOD playing Dishonored 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RSOD playing Dishonored 2: Bugcheck was memory_management, with fltmgr.sys as the cause according to Bluescreenview. 110611
  10. Dishonored 2 Is Now Available For Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Dishonored 2 Is Now Available For Xbox One: [img] Content: Dishonored 2 Check price and availability in your Xbox LIVE region Game Description: Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin in Dishonored 2. Play your way in a world where mysticism and industry collide. Will you choose to play as Empress Emily...