Windows 10: Dishonored 2 benchmarks

Discus and support Dishonored 2 benchmarks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RubberDucky, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide

Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it.

Quality settings

Dishonored 2 benchmarks [​IMG]

The benchmark is done on

the eight-core Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme Edition with Haswell-E based setup on the X99 chipset platform. This setup is running tweaked at 4.30 GHz. Next to that we have energy saving functions disabled for this motherboard and processor (to ensure consistent benchmark results). We use Windows 10 all patched up. Each card runs on the same PC with the same operating system clone.The drivers are:
    • GeForce cards use the latest 375.76 driver (download drivers).
    • Radeon graphics cards we used the latest AMD Radeon Crimson 16.11.3 Driver (download drivers).

1080P

1440P

VRAM

:)

RubberDucky, Nov 10, 2016

2. Crashes persist after clean install and disk checks :-(

Just realised that the benchmark test that I was running in HD Tune Pro was the "File Benchmark" test and not the leftmost "Benchmark" test.

The Benchmark test does compete - image posted below. I'm not sure what these results mean!

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AikAldu-IE2th39DwKCTtQxKTjTj

Triplesilk99, Nov 10, 2016
  3. LCRT Win User
    Lumia 525 benchmark on 8.1 OS

what benchmark? you know, the world is bigger than the "one" benchmark you may know about.

4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Dishonored 2 benchmarks

I have read elsewhere today that this game isn't that good optimized...

eLPuSHeR, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

Dishonored 2 benchmarks

1. Dishonored 2 benchmarks - Similar Threads - Dishonored benchmarks

2. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  3. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  4. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  5. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  6. Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements: For some reason, Dishonored Definitive Edition on the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 has no achievements. Dishonored 2 does, but not the first game? Why is this?...
  7. I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open games like Gta V,Dishonored 2.Check down bellow other informations.: Hello guys,until one week ago these games worked perfectly but I tryied to play them now And they don't launch,they are going 25% cpu ussage and just freeze,please tell a solution Didn't found any solution on youtube,thanks....
  8. CompactGUI only compresses Dishonored 2 down to 40gb, not 20gb?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CompactGUI only compresses Dishonored 2 down to 40gb, not 20gb?: When looking at the results of compressing games online with CompactGUI, I saw that Dishonored 2 can apparently be compressed down to 20gb from 42gb (about 50% compression). But when I try to compress it down, it only compresses down to 40 GB. Is there something I'm missing?...
  9. BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When playing video games e.g. Overwatch, Dishonored 2: I recently bought a Powerspec G710. It was used and I performed a clean install. I've been getting several BSOD this week and they are usually different. I performed a second clean install but I keep getting BSOD. DESKTOP-O670QKJ-Wed_06_13_2018_202119_06.zip Some of the...
  10. RSOD playing Dishonored 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RSOD playing Dishonored 2: Bugcheck was memory_management, with fltmgr.sys as the cause according to Bluescreenview. 110611