Windows 10: Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements

Discus and support Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For some reason, Dishonored Definitive Edition on the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 has no achievements. Dishonored 2 does, but not the first game? Why... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Indy PFL, May 12, 2021.

1. Indy PFL Win User

Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements

For some reason, Dishonored Definitive Edition on the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 has no achievements. Dishonored 2 does, but not the first game? Why is this?

:)

Indy PFL, May 12, 2021

2. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide

Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it.

Quality settings

Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements [​IMG]

The benchmark is done on

the eight-core Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme Edition with Haswell-E based setup on the X99 chipset platform. This setup is running tweaked at 4.30 GHz. Next to that we have energy saving functions disabled for this motherboard and processor (to ensure consistent benchmark results). We use Windows 10 all patched up. Each card runs on the same PC with the same operating system clone.The drivers are:
    • GeForce cards use the latest 375.76 driver (download drivers).
    • Radeon graphics cards we used the latest AMD Radeon Crimson 16.11.3 Driver (download drivers).

1080P

1440P

VRAM

RubberDucky, May 12, 2021
  3. Halo Wars Definite Edition Error code 0x87E105DC

Thanks for the update.

We've checked the
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition product details
    page and the contents included are the following:

• Halo Wars 2
    • Halo Wars 2 Season Pass
    • Kinsano Leader Pack
    • Colony Leader Pack
    • Sergeant Johnson Leader Pack

The Halo Wars: Definitive Edition is not included in the bundle. This may be the reason why you're encountering issues installing the content. To get this item, you'll need to purchase it separately. Refer to the following links for more information:

To verify if you've purchased a bundle promotion for the Definite Edition and Ultimate Edition, kindly follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to check your transaction history online.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., May 12, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Dishonored Definitive Edition Achievements - Similar Threads - Dishonored Definitive Edition

2. Achievement unlock Tomb raider definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievement unlock Tomb raider definitive edition: Achievement unlock * Good Samaritan and Entrapment* game Tomb Raider definitive edition . Xbox series s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/achievement-unlock-tomb-raider-definitive-edition/ff583090-da6e-4c57-b4f6-564535c5fe32
  3. Achievement unlock Tomb raider definitive edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Achievement unlock Tomb raider definitive edition: Achievement unlock * Good Samaritan and Entrapment* game Tomb Raider definitive edition . Xbox series s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/achievement-unlock-tomb-raider-definitive-edition/ff583090-da6e-4c57-b4f6-564535c5fe32
  4. AOE 2 definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AOE 2 definitive Edition: Habe das Spiel gestern neu installiert. Spielstand von gestern kann heute nicht mehr gespielt werden. Stürzt nach ca. 5 Sekunden ab. Älter Spielstände funktionieren noch. Nur das Spiel was ich gestern nach Neuinstallation gespielt habe, funktioniert nicht mehr....
  5. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  6. Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Achievements in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I don't getting any achievement in minecraft recent times, bought it from Microsoft Store. I tried reinstalling, but that didn't help. What can I do?...
  7. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: I paid for KI: Definitive Edition.....TWICE. (on Windows 10) I STILL don't have the "Definitive Edition". The Killer Instinct Classic games are not on here. I was supposed to get this with Xbox Game Pass. It only played the original KI so I purchased the Definitive Edition...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work: Re-installed the game, reset the Xbox settings doesn't work :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-achievements-do-not/f47e9282-e785-4b67-966a-c4b68ce8c338
  9. RSOD playing Dishonored 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RSOD playing Dishonored 2: Bugcheck was memory_management, with fltmgr.sys as the cause according to Bluescreenview. 110611
  10. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dishonored 2 benchmarks: Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it. Quality settings [img]...