Windows 10: disinfection + my config + anaamfuw intro

Discus and support disinfection + my config + anaamfuw intro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all, i'm , 29 years old, and, in my camera, if i put the 128 Gb micro sd card, i have sometimes a "database error" on screen of my camera, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by anaamfuw, Apr 16, 2019.

1. anaamfuw Win User

disinfection + my config + anaamfuw intro

Hi all,

i'm , 29 years old,

and,
    in my camera, if i put the 128 Gb micro sd card, i have sometimes a "database error" on screen of my camera,

and now my config:

pc 1:

Samsung galaxy book (pc-tablet)

W10 x64

128 Gb storage

Antivirus: ad-aware total security

Antimalware: Comodo cis complete, usbfix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pc 2:
    W10 x64
    Compaq desktop pc
    900 Gb storage
    4 Gb ram
    Antivirus: ad-aware total security
    Antimalware: Comodo cis complete, usbfix
    Firewall: comodo firewall paid version (cis complete with GeekBuddy)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC 3:
    Windows portabilized on 64 GB Kingston DataTraveller Workspace (Windows To Go workspace)
    Memory: 58 Go storage (windows portabilised on de 64 Gb usb key) + 4 Go RAM (Rames come from desktop Compaq PC (PC 2))
    Antivirus: Ad-Aware Total Security
    Antimalwares: Comodo CIS, USBFix, Pre_Scan, Adwcleaner, MBAM, Restoro PC Repair
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    PC 4:
    Raspberry PI:
    Storage: 32 GB (on Raspberry PI, Windows arm64 is on a 32 GB micro SD)
    RAM: i don't know ( 1 or 2 Gb ?)
    Antivirus: AVG
    Antimalwares: QuickDiag by SOSVirus + FRST32
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    PC 5: Huawei smartphone (Android)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

PC 6: Apple iPod Touch
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    PC 7: Windows portabilized on Verbatim external 256 Gb SSD (Windows To Go Workspace)

------------------------------------------------------------------

and now the malwares and problems:

problem 1:
    1: dualboot Cubuntu-Win 8 on desktop pc fails: error to make the grub and dualboot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 2:

2: virtualbox portable of Cubuntu on Cubuntu live usb crashes on Windows 8/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 3:
    3: error of boot on 128 GB xfce/xubuntu usb disk:

SYSLINUX 6.03 EDD 2014-10-06 Copyright (C) 1994-2014 gH. Peter Anvin & Al

Failed to load ldlinux.c32

Boot failed: Please change disk and press a key to continue

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 4:

4: boot error on Sardu multiboot live 14 Gb usb disk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 5:

: boot error on 2 Gb framakey salix (no system detected, press any key to continue)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 6:

6: problem with internet on salix environment on 14 Gb framakey salix: the "firefox/thunderbird doesn't closed properly, another instance running, please restart firefox/thunderbird" error message persists

------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 7:

error of creation of recovery usb disk on 128 Gb samsung fit with cyberlink power2go 11 & power2go 12

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 8:

WD 1 Tb external Elements not recognized on Galaxy Book

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 9:

problems & adwares on PC 3 Windows portabilized on Kingston Workspace usb key, includes:
    1: very slow, freezes/bugs/crash on explorer, takes long time to execute an app

2: Winsweeper by Solvusoft portable version installed of root directory of Windows To Go workspace
    3: 5 TB Seagate blue Backup Plus not detected on explorer on PC 3 Kingston's OS

-----------------------------------------------------------

problem 10:

"EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" Folder on external Seagate 5 Tb blue HDD:

-various error messages, copy/paste/move errors, corrupted exécutables/error to execute an exe file, on the "EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" folder and his subfolders,

with "insuficient privilèges" and "admin privilèges required" persists if i copy/execute video/image/exe/music/etc... file/move/paste in and from the "EFM, Barrow 16,2 & Widen 16" folder and his subfolders

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 11:

OS on PC 7 -Windows portabilized on external 256 Gb external SSD very very very slow, adwares and
    the external usb/sd disks on his explorer not all recognized (only 2/3 recognized)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 12:

the two 5 tb Seagate external disks not recognized on Galaxy Book (PC 1)

-------------------------------------------------------------

problem 13:
    database error on camera's screen on my 2 GB & 512 MB SD cards

----------------------------------------------------------------

problem 14:

64 GB "future wdet" SD Card recognized "read only" but the "read only lock" on side of that card is turned off

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

problem 15:
    Raspberry PI (PC 4) (Windows arm64) is very slow,
    only 1/2 of apps works and executes successfully, others executables and apps don't executes,

and if i switch on French language, it's stays again on English language

------------------------------------------------------------

problem 16:

“USUSUSUS.usu” file virus on 2 GB SD Card

---------------------------------------------------------

17th problem/bug:
    the galaxy book and the compaq desktop pc both infected with Babylon Toolbar,

because installed Babylon translation app on bad reputed site

------------------------------------------------------

18th malware/bug/problem:

some portable versions of onesafe, pc optimizer pro, anvisoft, pc cleaner, winsweeper & winthruster installed on usb/sd disks quoted on this topic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

others problems:

----my 1 TB micro sd is a fake card (not authentic)

----the condusiv diskeeper rogue installed on compaq desktop pc since summer 2016
    ----

i created adaware rescue disk in multibootable memorystick pro duo card with Yumi with Clonezilla Live,

actually two boots/isos on that memorystick with Yumi:

-Clonezilla Live

-Adaware rescue disk

i tried in the past the procedure with rufus and ntfs on the creation of adaware rescue disk on that memory stick pro duo card, but is not recognized on my UEFI and suspicions of boot error,

then i tried with Yumi with Adaware rescue/Clonezilla duo (multiboot) on that MemoryStick card but always no recognized on uefi and boot errors

that memory stick pro duo card have 0mb free space,

and i decided to upload his contents on Box cloud storage with the Clevx USB To Cloud, but error to install Clevx USB to Cloud on this memorystick because 0mb free space,

description of this device:

2.0 GB Storage

Model: SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo Magic Gate

FAT32 (NTFS in the past)

bootable contents and app for create bootable: Adaware rescue, Clonezilla Live, YUMI-UEFI (Rufus in the past)

Thanks...

:)

anaamfuw, Apr 16, 2019

2. deleting windows 10 and disinfection messages

Thankyou Jesinta. I found and deleted the file, according to your instructions. As you suggested, the disinfection problem persists, however. More on that later ...

christopherbenfield, Apr 16, 2019
  3. flowbench Win User
    Cortana intro setting in Lumia phones

Hi, I find the Cortana intro greetings & suggestions e.g. "Oh Hey" "look for funny cat videos" etc. totally dumb. I can't be the only one. I never go to search without already knowing what I want so the suggestions are pointless. I disabled the personalisation
    but I would prefer to have no greeting at all. It seems to be targeted at children or bored teenagers. Not busy adults. Cortana has some great functions - syncing between devices - but the intro is plain aggravating! It is not my "friend". I'm quite happy
    that it's a machine. I would really like MS to give us an option to disable the intro greetings etc but keep the functionality. I.e. a plain search page. For grown-ups. Please.

flowbench, Apr 16, 2019
  4. disinfection + my config + anaamfuw intro

How to disinfect trojan.win32.yakes.rahs ?

How to disinfect trojan.win32.yakes.rahs ?

summersoft, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

disinfection + my config + anaamfuw intro

1. disinfection + my config + anaamfuw intro - Similar Threads - disinfection config anaamfuw

2. intro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intro: *Openings - This will set the tone of the message** Hi [Customer Name] Thank you for contacting us. My name is [Ambassador Name] and I'm a Microsoft Ambassador. To maximize your support experience, please refrain from closing this browser on your end and stay in front of the...
  3. intro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intro: *Openings - This will set the tone of the message** Hi [Customer Name] Thank you for contacting us. My name is [Ambassador Name] and I'm a Microsoft Ambassador. To maximize your support experience, please refrain from closing this browser on your end and stay in front of the...
  4. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f
  5. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f
  6. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Malware Disinfection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware Disinfection: Malaware attacked my PC-not too long ago However hard I tried-They keep coming What advice do you have for my team https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malware-disinfection/7dd5c1df-0bb6-40a3-b44f-c5930618a837
  8. Intro To New W10 Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Intro To New W10 Computer: Unfortunately, the user manual for my machine contains only 'how to upgrade' info. Something I would expect as an appendix/addendum to a 'user/operations' manual. I have contacted manufacturer to supply a more comprehensive document (akin to an auto manual). Hopefully this...
  9. Intro To Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Intro To Windows 10: Hello - I will soon take ownership of a W10 machine. Is there a 'intro' or 'getting started' topic here or off-site? Thx, -MS 166651
  10. Windows 10X Intro Video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10X Intro Video: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/chrisquim [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe7juj/windows_10x_intro_video/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usususus.usu file

2. what is folder usususus.usu