Windows 10: Disk 1 Reserved 'E: & F Storage?'

Discus and support Disk 1 Reserved 'E: & F Storage?' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Disk management shows Disk 1 is split as 'E:' @500 MB & 'F:' @231.86GB & 548MB as Healthy Recover Partition. How do I combine all as one drive 'E:'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by el gato de Jungle, May 27, 2021.

1. Disk 1 Reserved 'E: & F Storage?'

Disk management shows Disk 1 is split as 'E:' @500 MB & 'F:' @231.86GB & 548MB as Healthy Recover Partition. How do I combine all as one drive 'E:' ?500MB + 231.86GB + 548MB.

:)

el gato de Jungle, May 27, 2021

2. How to completely reformat a disk with reserved partitions

I upgraded to win 10 on a new SSD, everything is working fine and I have copied the data I need from the old disk (its now drive EDisk 1 Reserved 'E: & F Storage?' :)

E: has a D: partition - the old system reserved, no longer needed. E: also has a recovery partition which has no label.

I want to remove the 2 reserved partitions and combine them back into E: - and then reformat E:

Is there a simple list of steps to do this please?

Thanks

AlanSmith777, May 27, 2021
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Disable Reserved Storage

that is system reserved, the disk space taken by windows and is not the reserved storage feature.

although that does seem more than a little high, i suggest you run a clean up including system files

click start, type disk clean-up

select c: drive and click ok

click the clean up system files button

select c: drive and click ok

i would suggest selecting everything but you may want to check through the list

click OK

your version is also over a year old, i would suggest upgrading to 1909

use Andre Da Costa's illustrated guide to perform a repair upgrade.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Martmcd, May 27, 2021
  4. Disk 1 Reserved 'E: & F Storage?'

Reserve System E

I checked the recycle bin there is no system reserved E listed. I was on a page that showed me the stuff in my system ( please know that I don't know what words to write ). The menu listed reserved system E. I right clicked on it and got another menu with several options. One of them was to "unallocate" it. Since I had previously seen a solid red line on system reserved E and kept getting pop up messages that system reserved E was full and no more space was available, I decided to "unallocate" it thinking that would free up space. Instead the action , I guess, Uninstalled it.

agoodphoto, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Disk 1 Reserved 'E: & F Storage?'

1. Disk 1 Reserved 'E: & F Storage?' - Similar Threads - Disk Reserved Storage

2. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  3. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  4. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. local disk c: storage e:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    local disk c: storage e:: if my local disk storage c: is full will it switch to storage space e: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c-storage-e/014cfadb-ee88-4ad4-91db-1ca9cf111d59
  6. Disable Reserved Storage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Reserved Storage: I am unable to disable reserved storage, I kept trying and there is just no "Reserved Storage" tab in my Registry Editor and I am not sure what to do.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-reserved-storage/f35024a5-faa6-48b4-8a45-85e0972357d3
  7. chkdsk E:/f /offlinescanandfix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    chkdsk E:/f /offlinescanandfix: trying to run this cmd on a micro sd card that windows 10, or any device I insert the card into, doesn't see, or I can't find. "cannot open volume for direct access" is what it says after pressing enter....
  8. Reserved Storage Information

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reserved Storage Information: I'm looking for information about the New feature of reserve storage and how can I disable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reserved-storage-information/62842160-3b62-4856-a59a-70dd0402cb3a
  9. Space on System Reserved E

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Space on System Reserved E: I keep getting every few minutes a warning that I am out of disk space on system reserved E. I have seen on the page ( I don't know what to call it ), but the icon for system reserved E shows a complete red line, it's full. I don't know how to get rid of the problem and get...
  10. Reserve System E

in Windows 10 Support
    Reserve System E: I mistakenly deleted reserved system E. Can I get it back? It was full and showing a solid red line. What is happening to stuff that should be in system reserved E? 53015