Windows 10: Disk 100% - wireless adapter problem?

Discus and support Disk 100% - wireless adapter problem? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was having problems with my laptop with 100% disk usage with my Dell Inspiron 3584.I put it into safe mode with networking but could not get no wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donna100, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Donna100 Win User

Disk 100% - wireless adapter problem?

I was having problems with my laptop with 100% disk usage with my Dell Inspiron 3584.I put it into safe mode with networking but could not get no wifi so have had to use an ethernet cable occasionally can not get no wifi in normal mode, and have to restart.I've checked the device manager for errors. I have the following 3 errors with a yellow triangle:1. Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Adapter :Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. Code 37The request is not supported.2. Detection Verification :This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers r

:)

Donna100, Sep 15, 2021

2. Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Nabil,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query. We will assist you in resolving your issue.

Method 1:

Step 1: Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    • Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.

Hope this helps !

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Display problems with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi,

It is possible that you are experiencing an audio and video streaming issues due to a corrupted or an outdated display driver. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us the exact error message you received?
    • Have you tried updating your display drivers?
    • Does this happen only when you're streaming a video?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot Wireless Display Adapters. You may expand each section that best describes your situation and check if the issue still persists.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 15, 2021
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Disk 100% - wireless adapter problem? - Similar Threads - Disk 100% wireless

2. Problem with Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Wireless Adapter: My dell laptop uses a Qualcomm Wireless Adapter. The issue is that when I connect my laptop with 5 GHz band of my wifi, for every 30 minutes the wireless adapter runs into a problem where I can't even see any nearby wifi in the nearby wifi list. I need to troubleshoot the...
  3. Problem with Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Wireless Adapter: My dell laptop uses a Qualcomm Wireless Adapter. The issue is that when I connect my laptop with 5 GHz band of my wifi, for every 30 minutes the wireless adapter runs into a problem where I can't even see any nearby wifi in the nearby wifi list. I need to troubleshoot the...
  4. Wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter at random times fails randomly. The ping will jump from 30 ms to 4 seconds or even time out when sending the packets to the router via ping. It happened after the Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  5. Wireless adapter problem

Wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter at random times fails randomly. The ping will jump from 30 ms to 4 seconds or even time out when sending the packets to the router via ping. It happened after the Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem?...
  6. Wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wireless adapter problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter problems: I accidentally deleted the wireless adapter on my PC. How do I reinstall it? I tried a system restore but they keep failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problems/91ce3847-8964-41a5-93f8-557cea221ca1
  8. Wireless adapter problems

Wireless adapter problems: I accidentally deleted the wireless adapter on my PC. How do I reinstall it? I tried a system restore but they keep failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problems/91ce3847-8964-41a5-93f8-557cea221ca1
  9. wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter randomly Happened after a Windows update. Before that he never had this problem. Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-adapter-problem/4ec9e317-3bd7-44e7-9934-be89bcadf04e
  10. wireless adapter problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless adapter problem: My wireless adapter on random time and day it randomly bugs out the windows diagnostic found theres a problem with the adapter or the access point so it resets which fixes it. resetting it myself works also. The ping will jump from 30ms to 4 secs or even timing out on...