Windows 10: Disk almost full

Discus and support Disk almost full in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't find where the files are that are taking up so much of my hard drive.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bad Boy Billy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Disk almost full

I can't find where the files are that are taking up so much of my hard drive.

:)

Bad Boy Billy, Apr 25, 2019

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Disk almost full :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Arctucas Win User

Disk almost full

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Disk almost full

1. Disk almost full - Similar Threads - Disk almost full

2. My desktop is working slow and recovery disk almost full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My desktop is working slow and recovery disk almost full: I have windows 10. Computer is slow to log on online and access files and websites. On the disk cleanup page, it says if I cleanup it’ll free up 0 bytes of disk space. What else can I do to improve performance?...
  3. My desktop is working slow and recovery disk almost full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop is working slow and recovery disk almost full: I have windows 10. Computer is slow to log on online and access files and websites. On the disk cleanup page, it says if I cleanup it’ll free up 0 bytes of disk space. What else can I do to improve performance?...
  4. My desktop is working slow and recovery disk almost full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Small SDRAM is almost full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small SDRAM is almost full: My HP Pavillion all-in-one computer has the following storage space but the SDRAM is almost full and the machine is slowing down etc.Memory Drive C:8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM 1 x 8 GBMemory & Storage Drive D:8 GB memory; 2 TB HDD storage; 256 GB SSD storage I need to make some...
  6. drive c is almost full

drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  7. drive c is almost full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    drive c is almost full: My C Drive is almost full! I've done everything site has suggested. What next? Please help, it won't update anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-is-almost-full/df39eaac-9523-4452-b9c9-31ef422b744e
  8. Windows C: is almost full

Windows C: is almost full: In This PC, Windows C: is nearly full and shows red. 23.8GB free if 437GB. [IMG] I can't figure out where the bulk is and how to reduce it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-c-is-almost-full/d0cc3032-d577-4a9a-929b-ba4b24264f46
  9. Disc almost full

Disc almost full: My relatively new computer says my disk is almost filled, but I can't find any files to delete. I moved most of the to OneDrive to free up my disk to no avail. Help, please!...
  10. Recovery D: ALMOST FULL

Recovery D: ALMOST FULL: Computer running VERY SLOW so I decided to do some clean up. Went into storage there to see what I could do. The RECOVER STORAGE shows really full so I decided to investigate. I know you've got to be careful in this area of the computer so I was just investigating to start...