Windows 10: disk check and repair

Discus and support disk check and repair in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i did both the command prompt and the disk manage ment way. and it said i needed to restart and i did. still says everytime i boot it up it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Demonic Yukki, Mar 15, 2021.

1. disk check and repair

So i did both the command prompt and the disk manage ment way. and it said i needed to restart and i did. still says everytime i boot it up it says "scanning and repairing" then it boots up

i cheched if its fixed and it says it isnt. i did clean it through tyhe cleaner and that didnt work. idk what else to do. its on the windows drive so i cant exactly do much. and this is my first time dealing with a problem like this. what should i do?

:)

Demonic Yukki, Mar 15, 2021

2. Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Mar 15, 2021
  4. disk check and repair

Disk Check Issue?

Hi Jack,

I suggest you to perform a Startup repair by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

disk check and repair

1. disk check and repair - Similar Threads - disk check repair

2. Disk checking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk checking: My system started saying to skip disk checking press any key and when I do it will just show blue and it will be loading for hours without displaying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-checking/d77006d7-6f14-418d-99a0-452d1c47c30a
  3. DISK CHECK

DISK CHECK: Greetings! I had a problem with regards to disk checking, I want to run it because it says in my cmd "C: is dirty" so I want to run disk checking but then whenever I run it and it gets to the point where it says "scanning and repairing drive" after 2 seconds it skips and...
  4. Disk Checking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Checking: Hello! I Have a MSI Gaming Laptop and I have the problem that every time I start my laptop it automaticly starts the Fixing D. I do the Disk Checking and it starts over and over again for the past 2 days and the Press to skip doesnt show up. Is there a way to skip it...
  5. Disk checking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk checking: actually I was updating my pc and it was written that don't turn off your pc but due to sudden powercut it got off now all is fine and my pc is updated but whenever I switch on my pc it asks for a disk checking and also gives 8 seconds time to skip disk checking and ask to...
  6. Disk checking

Disk checking: actually my pc was getting updated and it was written dont turn your pc off but due to sudden power cut it got off now its fine and updated but it asks for a disk checking whenever i switch on my computer i dont want the disk checking to be done what can i done it gives me...
  7. Disk checking

Disk checking: actually my pc was getting updated and it was written dont turn your pc off but due to sudden power cut it got off now its fine and updated but it asks for a disk checking whenever i switch on my computer i dont want the disk checking to be done what can i done it gives me...
  8. disk check

disk check: How long does it take for disk check to run. My laptop is prompting me to run it but I have not done so. I got my first BSOD last week. It restarted ok though Can anything go wrong from running it and cause it to crash? Is there any risk in letting it run overnight...
  9. disk check

disk check: I just started my pc and it checked drive c: automatically why so? without any reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-check/5d1a3dcb-7911-4e3d-a643-1c47614a03bf
  10. Check Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Check Disk: My backup has failed and I have been advised to run Check Disc. How do I do this - I am using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/check-disk/3167d58e-97b4-438e-81d0-9789d99ec8a0