Windows 10: Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

Discus and support Disk Check appearing every time on start up. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lili Perkins, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let it run its course a few times so that means I haven't pressed any key during the 10 seconds and let it do the disk check however that hasn't done much and it continues to appear afterwards. I'm hoping for some help on how to stop this appearing or on how to fix it?

:)

Lili Perkins, Dec 26, 2021

2. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Dec 26, 2021
  3. Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Dec 26, 2021
  4. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

Disk Check Issue?

Hi Jack,

I suggest you to perform a Startup repair by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

1. Disk Check appearing every time on start up. - Similar Threads - Disk Check appearing

2. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  3. Disk Check appearing every time on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Check appearing every time on start up.: Hey so I have an Asus Vivobook and for some reason everytime I turn on my laptop, the logo appears, but then underneath this it comes up with 'to skip disk check, press any key within the next 10 seconds.' I'm not sure why it appears everytime I start up my laptop, I've let...
  4. These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    These services start up automatically EVERY TIME!!: Please refer to the screenshot below. I disabled the intel services to startup when I boot my pc, but it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-services-start-up-automatically-every-time/a7e35fa0-ab62-4ee4-a763-0c5d526f608c
  5. Disk check running on every start up and messing up my installation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk check running on every start up and messing up my installation.: Hello,I'm facing the issue that Windows tries to 'repair' my C: partition on every start up. Once it's done, it restarts and tries to 'repair' again... Obviously, I end up skipping it. I'm confident my drives are fine. The disk checking utility that I run from Windows itself...
  6. windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows disk checking every time I boot up my PC: this started like a week ago and every day i let it do disk checking with the hopes that it wont do the same thing the next day but boy was i wrong and now I'm so annoyed i don't know how to make it stop doing disk checking every time i boot up my pc. please please help would...
  7. Disk Drive Checks Every Time I Boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk Drive Checks Every Time I Boot: Hello! I've gone through some threads here but I thought I should make my own regarding this issue. For a couple months now, my computer has been checking the disk drive every time I boot- and though I've let it check for errors and let it run through many times probably...
  8. Check disk at every boot?

Check disk at every boot?: Does anyone have this issue? After this update check disk came up on every boot and it won’t complete ... submitted by /u/russianheat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwyg7c/check_disk_at_every_boot/
  9. Disk check on every startup

Disk check on every startup: Hi all. Recently my PC started to run disk check on every startup. I let it run and repair, but it doesn't do anything really. When I run the disk checker on Windows itself it says that my drive has a problem and it needs to restart in order to solve it. But nothing gets...
  10. EVERY TIME START WINDOWS THEN POP UP SCREEN APPEAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY TIME START WINDOWS THEN POP UP SCREEN APPEAR: WHEN START MY PC THEN APEAR POP UP [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-start-windows-then-pop-up-screen-appear/8f5e0355-d4e7-4694-93e8-b0b15067c34d