Windows 10: Disk checking, click on any keys to disable

Discus and support Disk checking, click on any keys to disable in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. How do I get rid of this "Disk checking, click on any keys to disable" every time when I turn on my PC? Pls help and thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CLim_, Mar 4, 2021.

1. CLim_ Win User

Disk checking, click on any keys to disable

Hello. How do I get rid of this "Disk checking, click on any keys to disable" every time when I turn on my PC? Pls help and thanks!

:)

CLim_, Mar 4, 2021

2. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Disk checking, click on any keys to disable

Disk Check Issue?

Hi Jack,

I suggest you to perform a Startup repair by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Disk checking, click on any keys to disable

1. Disk checking, click on any keys to disable - Similar Threads - Disk checking click

2. Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip: I have no idea why does this appear, whenever I just boot up my laptop, it just always give me this and the checking mostly takes 40 minutes, why and any way to stop this?...
  3. Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip: I have no idea why does this appear, whenever I just boot up my laptop, it just always give me this and the checking mostly takes 40 minutes, why and any way to stop this?...
  4. Windows booting up - Check disk, press any keys to skip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable Check disk on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Check disk on startup: At Every boot, Windows ask for a check disk. I tried CMD commands, Regedit but none seems to work. What is the permanent solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-check-disk-on-startup/0dded1d6-944f-40a6-9a30-297913814366
  6. Disable Check disk on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Check disk on startup: At Every boot, Windows ask for a check disk. I tried CMD commands, Regedit but none seems to work. What is the permanent solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-check-disk-on-startup/0dded1d6-944f-40a6-9a30-297913814366
  7. To skip disk checking press any key within 8 sec

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    To skip disk checking press any key within 8 sec: While starting windows i got above message everytime how to solve this/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-skip-disk-checking-press-any-key-within-8-sec/3945e584-5cbe-4656-8d3a-3d69f9e02f53
  8. How to disable disk check on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to disable disk check on startup: I use a laptop with hdd and ssd. Both hdd and ssd are having windows. I use the windows in ssd. I have a problem that whenever I turn on my laptop it starts disk checking because of which my windows in hdd is booted instead of ssd. I have performed disk check many times and...
  9. to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds

to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds: windowsu her başlattığımda to skip disk checking press any key within 10 seconds yazısı ekrana geliyor herhangi bir tuşa basmadan beklememe rağmen süre bitince windows otomatik açılıyor...
  10. To skip disk checking, press any key in # seconds

To skip disk checking, press any key in # seconds: I have been getting this on every start up. It checks my C drive which is an SSD. I let it run the check multiple times but it runs a few seconds and i get to log in screen. Also, checking disk and repair from properties>Tools>ErrorChecking says it found errors, but the...