Windows 10: Disk Clean Up FCU falling asleep during working time

Discus and support Disk Clean Up FCU falling asleep during working time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, Something new I have discovered in the FCU: When I ran Disk Clean up seems like working properly. But at the end when cleaning Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ivan Petrov, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Disk Clean Up FCU falling asleep during working time

Hi there,

Something new I have discovered in the FCU:
    When I ran Disk Clean up seems like working properly. But at the end when cleaning Windows Defender stuff the small window of Disk Clean up doesn't disappear by itself anymore, I have to click somewhere on desktop and it is gone. Is that normal? To me it looks like not completed or bug and who knows how it is cleaning up ...

Thank you all, any info is appreciated.

Disk Clean Up FCU falling asleep during working time [​IMG]

:)

Ivan Petrov, Oct 24, 2017
  2. D_Watson Win User

Problem getting my computer to sleep after upgrading to Windows 10

I have both a laptop and a desktop that will no longer fall asleep on their own since the Win10 upgrade. I can put them to sleep. They both wake up fine. But they won't fall asleep on their own. Both were falling asleep as expected under Win 8.1. Troubleshooter
    finds nothing wrong. Very annoying.

D_Watson, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Sleeping settings do not work after updating Win 10

Today it doesn't work again. It falls asleep after 1 min. Probably yesterday something was running on the background and therefore laptop did not fall asleep.

The issue isn't resolved

TatianaChay, Oct 24, 2017
  4. BRKKAB Win User

Disk Clean Up FCU falling asleep during working time

Yeah, I noticed it, too. Even after doing a clean install of Windows 10 FCU and it's still there.
    I also, noticed something else dumb that Microsoft left in Windows 10, even though they removed it in FCU. The system image creation is gone, but create system image is still listed. For the hell of it I tried it. It looks like it's working until the very end and then you get a error message.
    Suh, Microsoft you removed it, so why is create system image still listed ?????
    STUPID ON MICROSOFT'S part to say the least.
    I'm sure the Windows Insider's complained about the disk cleanup bug and Microsoft didn't fix it and released FCU to everytone.
    GOOD JOB MICROSOFT, GIVE US NEW FEATURES, RATHER THAN FIXING BUGS FIRST. WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

BRKKAB, Oct 24, 2017
Thema:

Disk Clean Up FCU falling asleep during working time

1. Disk Clean Up FCU falling asleep during working time - Similar Threads - Disk Clean FCU

2. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not turn on after falling asleep: I step away from my PC a lot and leave it running, and then it falls asleep. Recently, I come back to wake it up and nothing happens. The lights on the tower come on, and I can hear the fans running, so there is power. But nothing else happens. Monitor is completely black,...
  3. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC will not turn on after falling asleep: I step away from my PC a lot and leave it running, and then it falls asleep. Recently, I come back to wake it up and nothing happens. The lights on the tower come on, and I can hear the fans running, so there is power. But nothing else happens. Monitor is completely black,...
  4. PC will not turn on after falling asleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disk Clean Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Clean Up: Removing Disk Clean Up was a terrible mistake and Storage Sense is a mess for an alternative. Bring back and improve if you like the original Disk Clean Up option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-clean-up/cf868ce6-e35d-494b-a851-ddd860a1c7f6
  6. Disk clean up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk clean up: I did update on windows and when it was done i went in disk clean up to clean Windows update clean up i did it and space wont came back it second time pls help where space go and when i go in disk clean up space windows update clean up wont show up when i go clean up system...
  7. Disk clean up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk clean up: I did update on windows and when it was done i went in disk clean up to clean Windows update clean up i did it and space wont came back it second time pls help where space go and when i go in disk clean up space windows update clean up wont show up when i go clean up system...
  8. disk clean up not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disk clean up not working: Disk clean up not working. Delete all files not working either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-clean-up-not-working/41e3dca3-0235-4c56-8adf-25087f2719ba
  9. computer falls asleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer falls asleep: OK....there are thousands and thousands of posts dating back at least 4 years about computers going into sleep mode (if this is what it is) after a few minutes of user inactivity in spite of the power settings and screen saver settings being set for longer times. AND THERE...
  10. Sleep Issue. Falls asleep at random.

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Issue. Falls asleep at random.: So, it's set to NEVER sleep (unless I tell it to), but persistently falls asleep randomly - sometimes it will run for hours, other times it will sleep if you turn your back on it for 5 minutes. It gets rather annoying after a very short time. Any ideas? Thanks. ....