Windows 10: Disk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug

Discus and support Disk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I know this isn't for Windows 10, I just haven't been able to find a Windows Server 2008 forum. I was hoping that someone here might be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by deadlyspider, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Disk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug

So I know this isn't for Windows 10, I just haven't been able to find a Windows Server 2008 forum. I was hoping that someone here might be able to point me in the right direction or have the answer.

Our endpoint management service sent a task to us stating that one of the servers we manage was low on space. So I accessed the server and ran Disk Cleanup to clear out some small space. However, it says that there are 57.1GB in "system queued Windows error reporting". The issue with that is the drive is only 60GB. I looked on the internet for a fix, and all the fixes point to Vista fixes. I was wondering is there a Server fix or a workaround, or something that can make Cleanup report correctly?

Again I know this is not a Windows server 2008 forum, but I didn't know where else to look, and everyone on this site is so awesome.

:)

deadlyspider, Nov 16, 2017

2. Missing space in SSD due to Gears of War 4 download failure from Windows store...

Use disk cleanup. In File Explorer right click on (CDisk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug :) then click on Properties then Disk Cleanup and select everything except maybe error reporting listings.

laudablepus, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Is disk Clean-up still safe to use?

Run Disk CleanUp and you will not see 3.99TB until you install the next feature update. Of course it is possible Microsoft might fix the reporting bug.

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 16, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Disk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug

zbook, Nov 21, 2017
Thema:

Disk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug

1. Disk Cleanup Windows Error Reporting Bug - Similar Threads - Disk Cleanup Error

2. Windows.old size bigger than reported at disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows.old size bigger than reported at disk cleanup: Windows.old as reported in disk cleanupAs reported in explorer.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsold-size-bigger-than-reported-at-disk/d16714e8-7d90-43aa-8136-1b011e0a3cc9
  3. Windows.old size bigger than reported at disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows.old size bigger than reported at disk cleanup: Windows.old as reported in disk cleanupAs reported in explorer.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsold-size-bigger-than-reported-at-disk/d16714e8-7d90-43aa-8136-1b011e0a3cc9
  4. disk cleanup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disk cleanup: disk cleanup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup/4e0cc450-a69e-4f33-b684-2e2901f62732
  5. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Cleanup: [ATTACH] is it common for disk cleanup to affect the computers performance last time i used it made me make a whole clean installation of windows 10 since it became very laggy i wonder if this new option will do me any better since i have 7gb of files that needs to be...
  6. DISK CLEANUP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DISK CLEANUP: Everytime I try to do Disk Cleanup in Windows 10 it always stalls when it hits "Windows Defender AntiVirus" I can never get it to complete what gives? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup/a55ceefb-b2ff-4ef5-9107-07ff4e2a91bc"
  7. Disk cleanup error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk cleanup error: My disk cleanup isn't working .When I try to clean c disk it stuck at calculating temporary data and closed automatically . How to solve it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-cleanup-error/008f26c0-bbde-4355-a6f3-9b12ce3a82e3
  8. Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup: Hello Forum, Recently made system upgrade to version 1803. (Auto update still disabled). Opened the MS update catalog and downloaded almost all update files for this version (x64), read a little about each one and worked for 3 days to install them. When finished I saw that...
  9. Disk Cleanup Bug with Temporary Files

Disk Cleanup Bug with Temporary Files: did alittle more digging... in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VolumeCaches\Temporar y Files what does the defualt key to? the original is 0B2C35D2-C8BC-4470-BFC0-D6BB1235E5CE i changed it to...
  10. disk cleanup bug??

disk cleanup bug??: Disk cleanup says it can free up to 4 TB of space on my 120GB C: drive, after a update. WTF!!! Even adding the 2TB HDD and another 120 GB SSD (which is 60 GB partitioned) which are far from full, this doesn't make any sense. Is this some weird bug in Disk Cleanup...