Windows 10: disk drive

Discus and support disk drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is disk clean up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-drive/527965a9-0144-4201-9390-a14316eb0221 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DoreenAppleby, Nov 11, 2018.

1. disk drive

where is disk clean up

:)

DoreenAppleby, Nov 11, 2018

2. HP Disk Drive not visible

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you first try the Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Method 2:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Right-click on the Disk Drives and click on Properties.

• Go to the Drivers Tab and Click Enable (If not enabled).

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Malfunction of 3.5" disk drive in Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist on your disk drive issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you get an error message when the disk drive refused to read the inserted disk?

• Have you tried updating the disk drive's driver?

• What
      other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Fernandz Win User

disk drive

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

disk drive

1. disk drive - Similar Threads - disk drive

2. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  3. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  4. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  5. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  6. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

7. Seeking disk cloning software for Windows 10 SSD boot drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking disk cloning software for Windows 10 SSD boot drive: I am looking for disk cloning software, and I'm shocked at how hard it is to learn anything about the available products. My situation: * I have an old Samsung 256GB 845DC EVO SSD. This is a Windows 10 boot disk. * I want to replace it with a new Samsung 512GB 870 EVO SSD. *...
  8. Seeking disk cloning software for Windows 10 SSD boot drive

Seeking disk cloning software for Windows 10 SSD boot drive: I am looking for disk cloning software, and I'm shocked at how hard it is to learn anything about the available products. My situation: * I have an old Samsung 256GB 845DC EVO SSD. This is a Windows 10 boot disk. * I want to replace it with a new Samsung 512GB 870 EVO SSD. *...
  9. Seeking disk cloning software for Windows 10 SSD boot drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete duplicate windows drive this drive not showing in disk management: Hello everyone. I want to delete Windows M: drive that same size of Windows C: Original drive but I found that cannot delete it and I checked in disk management that not showing also.I'm hoping there is a solution for this. Thanks in advance....