Windows 10: Disk extension

Discus and support Disk extension in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys, I mistakenly partitioned one of my drives and when I try to turn the unallocated space back to part of drive, after clicking new volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hassan Malik, May 2, 2019.

1. Disk extension

Hello guys,

I mistakenly partitioned one of my drives and when I try to turn the unallocated space back to part of drive, after clicking new volume and following the procedure it asks to, I get this error.

Plz help me,

Thanks in advance.... Disk extension 198d196c-9614-486c-a256-7bcf58a49ed6?upload=true.png

:)

Hassan Malik, May 2, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Extensions unresponsive

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Settings > System > Apps & Features > Uninstall the problem Edge Extension(s)

• Go to Store > manually search the store for the extension, then install it again.
    After it's installed, click the 'Launch' button and it will take you to Edge where you can set it up.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 2, 2019
  3. Cannot install Edge extension Translator

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with installing Edge extension translator. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps:

• Open Powershell as admin.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage *pocket* | Remove-AppxPackage" without the quotes this will unsintall pocket. You can try skipping step 3.
    • Type: "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" without the quotes.

this will reinstall all stock apps including the Windows Store
    • Now you should be able to install Pocket through the Windows Store.

Note: Replace *pocket* in step 2 with *extensionname* (example: pocket extension).

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, May 2, 2019
  4. Disk extension

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Disk extension :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Disk extension

1. Disk extension - Similar Threads - Disk extension

2. Regarding volume extension of Local Disk C:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding volume extension of Local Disk C:: I want to extend the volume of my Local Disk C:, but my option for extend volume is greyed out. Please help me with this matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-volume-extension-of-local-disk-c/1382bd31-e374-4f59-840b-824b01906243
  3. Regarding volume extension of Local Disk C:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding volume extension of Local Disk C:: I want to extend the volume of my Local Disk C:, but my option for extend volume is greyed out. Please help me with this matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-volume-extension-of-local-disk-c/1382bd31-e374-4f59-840b-824b01906243
  4. Regarding volume extension of Local Disk C:

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to change extension of a disk partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change extension of a disk partition: I changed a secure vault's original extension qhe to vhd and now I can't go back. How to revert it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-extension-of-a-disk-partition/607477a1-3f66-468a-990b-f13fa91d6b7e
  6. How to change extension of a disk partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change extension of a disk partition: I changed a secure vault's original extension qhe to vhd and now I can't go back. How to revert it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-extension-of-a-disk-partition/607477a1-3f66-468a-990b-f13fa91d6b7e
  7. How to change extension of a disk partition

8. Hard Disk at 100% all the time even after going through an extensive series of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Disk at 100% all the time even after going through an extensive series of...: I have gone through the troubleshooting steps below for fixing my hard disk being at 100% all the time and it is still slow and constantly goes to 100%.Any wise suggestions are welcome for resolving this. Otherwise, I am just going to set aside this pc and use my other pc.The...
  9. Hard Disk at 100% all the time even after going through an extensive series of...

Hard Disk at 100% all the time even after going through an extensive series of...: I have gone through the troubleshooting steps below for fixing my hard disk being at 100% all the time and it is still slow and constantly goes to 100%.Any wise suggestions are welcome for resolving this. Otherwise, I am just going to set aside this pc and use my other pc.The...
  10. Hard Disk at 100% all the time even after going through an extensive series of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging