Windows 10: Disk Formats, what is the most expressed version?

Discus and support Disk Formats, what is the most expressed version? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I just say while I am blogging that SpaceX is also a disk format? Any resourceful ideas? I can't really complain as this is the first time I see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A n d re yManachinov, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Disk Formats, what is the most expressed version?

Can I just say while I am blogging that SpaceX is also a disk format? Any resourceful ideas?

I can't really complain as this is the first time I see flash transfer speed as advertised. Disk Formats, what is the most expressed version? 1532fab8-b759-481a-90a5-74ca3f7338f2?upload=true.jpg

:)

A n d re yManachinov, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 12, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Aug 12, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

Disk Formats, what is the most expressed version?

Windows format disk message

Hello Marcos,

There may be several reasons why you are being prompted to have your pen drive formatted every time you plug it in to your PC. This prompt, however, may not be disabled. To isolate what's causing this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• When did this issue start?
    • Were there any hardware/software changes on your PC prior to this happening?
    • Was your pen drive improperly pulled out from the USB port?
    • Have you tried plugging your pen drive to a different USB port or a different computer?

In the meantime we suggest you to check if your pen drive appears under
    Disk Management
    without any error. To check, follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Disk Management.
    • Check and see if your pen drive shows on the list.

We will be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Disk Formats, what is the most expressed version?

1. Disk Formats, what is the most expressed version? - Similar Threads - Disk Formats expressed

2. ¿What happens to a dynamic disk if I format my Windows or change its version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ¿What happens to a dynamic disk if I format my Windows or change its version?: I have a dynamic disk configuration for two HDDs not for the OS, just for games and personal stuff. I want to format my PC with a fresh install of Windows, but I'm afraid it will delete everything. Do I need to do something before formatting, or is there a way to avoid losing...
  3. ¿What happens to a dynamic disk if I format my Windows or change its version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ¿What happens to a dynamic disk if I format my Windows or change its version?: I have a dynamic disk configuration for two HDDs not for the OS, just for games and personal stuff. I want to format my PC with a fresh install of Windows, but I'm afraid it will delete everything. Do I need to do something before formatting, or is there a way to avoid losing...
  4. ¿What happens to a dynamic disk if I format my Windows or change its version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What happens if i format my hard disk?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What happens if i format my hard disk?: I bought a HP laptop preinstalled with windows10 Pro. I downloaded an android emulator called Bluestacks and it messed up my screen with blurry colours. I have done a clean reset and install of windows but my screen is still messed up with discolouration. I guess the app...
  6. disk format

disk format: disk default format on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-format/e7bc66a4-5d63-4dc7-b550-44aee6cb79fe
  7. What is the most current Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the most current Windows 10 version: What is the most current Windows 10 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-most-current-windows-10-version/bf5cbf4f-ba30-449f-a9a6-754b7044b7e6
  8. Formatting a Disk

Formatting a Disk: I have installed a new 1 TB Hard Drive in my Dell Vostro 230 Desktop computer. I went to format it for first use but I wouldn't format because it is listed as a "System Disk" I cannot save anything to it, I tried to format it using DISKPART in the command prompt as an...
  9. What is the most reliable and thorough Disk clean-up program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the most reliable and thorough Disk clean-up program: I have been running Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 8.1) for over a year on my 2-year-old Asus laptop with 500 GB hard drive and 8 GB of memory. Nevertheless it has lost its shine and speed. Windows bootup time, powering down, opening and using programs have gotten slower,...
  10. What is the most current version of office 2016 / Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    What is the most current version of office 2016 / Office 365: Hi there anybody know what the most up to date version of Office 2016 / Office 365 is I've got this one : [img] I don't update automatically as sometimes updates break things Cheers jimbo 92898