Windows 10: disk games

Discus and support disk games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; what do i do when i have a 2.16 ghz computor but game needs 2.4 ghz to install the game disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ryanhansen4, May 5, 2020.

1. disk games

what do i do when i have a 2.16 ghz computor but game needs 2.4 ghz to install the game disk

:)

ryanhansen4, May 5, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, May 5, 2020
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2020
  4. disk games

Windows Store games occupying hard disk space even after uninstalling

Hi Arpan,

This issue normally happens if something went wrong on the uninstalling process.

We suggest that you perform a Disk Cleanup as your workaround this time.

Please follow the step below:

• Go to File Explorer.
    • Click This PC.
    • Right click Local Disk.
    • Choose Properties.
    • Click Disk Cleanup.
    We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, May 5, 2020
Thema:

disk games

1. disk games - Similar Threads - disk games

2. built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...: Is an OS installation required to operate the external drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-a-gaming-pc-and-trying-to-load-a-win10-disk/0fa1aa94-c707-40b7-9e60-ef6d8e10a7db
  3. built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...: Is an OS installation required to operate the external drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-a-gaming-pc-and-trying-to-load-a-win10-disk/0fa1aa94-c707-40b7-9e60-ef6d8e10a7db
  4. built a gaming pc and trying to load a win.10 disk os fails to loaddoes the external cd...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. When updating a game on my pc, after a couple seconds the disk usage goes up to 100% and my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When updating a game on my pc, after a couple seconds the disk usage goes up to 100% and my...: When updating a game on my pc, after a couple seconds the disk usage goes up to 100% and my pc freezes. I tried multiple things to fix it, but nothing seems to work....
  6. When updating a game on my pc, after a couple seconds the disk usage goes up to 100% and my...

When updating a game on my pc, after a couple seconds the disk usage goes up to 100% and my...: When updating a game on my pc, after a couple seconds the disk usage goes up to 100% and my pc freezes. I tried multiple things to fix it, but nothing seems to work....
  7. Unexplained Disappearance of Disk Space After Game Updates: Seeking Assistance and Solutions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unexplained Disappearance of Disk Space After Game Updates: Seeking Assistance and Solutions: Hello,I am addressing an issue that occurred on my computer after updating several games. Today, a system notification suddenly appeared indicating a lack of space on the C drive, which surprised me. Typically, I maintain about 20 gigabytes of free space on this drive, so...
  8. Unexplained Disappearance of Disk Space After Game Updates: Seeking Assistance and Solutions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexplained Disappearance of Disk Space After Game Updates: Seeking Assistance and Solutions: Hello,I am addressing an issue that occurred on my computer after updating several games. Today, a system notification suddenly appeared indicating a lack of space on the C drive, which surprised me. Typically, I maintain about 20 gigabytes of free space on this drive, so...
  9. Unexplained Disappearance of Disk Space After Game Updates: Seeking Assistance and Solutions

10. Microsoft game taking up disk space, but not showing as installed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft game taking up disk space, but not showing as installed.: I began to download Ark: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store for free due to owning gamepass however after about 10GB of the 171GB total had been downloaded, the download randomly failed and told me to “retry”. I then clicked retry and the download continues from where...