Windows 10: Disk image for Win 10 Education

Discus and support Disk image for Win 10 Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting ready to build a new PC and recieved a product key from my university. I woud like to create a boot drive and was curious if there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iFreaK72, Jun 5, 2019.

1. iFreaK72 Win User

Disk image for Win 10 Education

I am getting ready to build a new PC and recieved a product key from my university. I woud like to create a boot drive and was curious if there is a specific ISO that I need to download for the Education edition.

:)

iFreaK72, Jun 5, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Disk image for Win 10 Education [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/vlacademicISO

Disk image for Win 10 Education 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

Disk image for Win 10 Education 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Disk image for Win 10 Education

Andre Da Costa, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Disk image for Win 10 Education

1. Disk image for Win 10 Education - Similar Threads - Disk image Education

2. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  3. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  4. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Education vs Pro education - WIN 10: My friend needs my help to format some computers at a new school.The school already has office 365 educational licese.I just downloaded WIN 10 ISO. I found there are two version one called education and other Pro education. What are the difference please?Which version can I...
  6. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education vs Pro education - WIN 10: My friend needs my help to format some computers at a new school.The school already has office 365 educational licese.I just downloaded WIN 10 ISO. I found there are two version one called education and other Pro education. What are the difference please?Which version can I...
  7. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't install Win 10 Education

Can't install Win 10 Education: Hi all, I have a laptop that previously had Win 10 Enterprise on it (OEM), installed by my department. I formatted the C partition and am now trying to install Win 10 Education with a valid key. The installer installs Win 10 Home, and when I enter my key to upgrade, I keep...
  9. Win 10 system disk Image.... check for errors

Win 10 system disk Image.... check for errors: I just made a system disk image of my windows 10 operating system on an external drive and want to make sure it has no defects. How do I check it for errors? and will this image install ALL of my files on a new Hard drive if my existing hard drive fails (crashes) Thank you...
  10. Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop

Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop: Hi, I'm trying to install the educational version of win 10 (Version 1803). From my unitversity, I got a direct link to https://e5.onthehub.com/ where I got my iso from. My problem is: this iso is too big for a single layered DVD. Tried Multylayered instead - did not...