Windows 10: Disk Image Mounter

Discus and support Disk Image Mounter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can't set Windows Explorer as default for iso! [ATTACH][ATTACH] Can't even associate explorer.exe with it! Or is that not the program?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VikramjitBorah, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Disk Image Mounter

Can't set Windows Explorer as default for iso!

Disk Image Mounter e3cfd93f-ab9e-40de-957e-8378772cf002?upload=true.png Disk Image Mounter 261e7bc0-fb5a-47f1-9a9e-219a7a827f3a?upload=true.png

Can't even associate explorer.exe with it! Or is that not the program?

:)

VikramjitBorah, Nov 3, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Disk Image Mounter [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 3, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 3, 2020
  4. geotso Win User

Disk Image Mounter

Can't safely remove external disk

In reference to the steps of your suggestions:

• The issue is specific to the particular disk and it started after I've used the disk to save the System image backup (created with the Control Panel > File History tool).
    • I didn't disable any windows Service. I'm just wondering if there is any to disable.
    • Safe boot with networking, or clean boot doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

geotso, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Disk Image Mounter

1. Disk Image Mounter - Similar Threads - Disk Image Mounter

2. Disk image and licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk image and licence: Hi all, I have a pc running windows 10 professional. From Settings/System/About I see the Product ID which I guess is the licence number which is 3 groups of 5 digits followed by AAOEM. Please confirm that this is the licence of windows.The question is the following: I have...
  3. Disk image and licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk image and licence: Hi all, I have a pc running windows 10 professional. From Settings/System/About I see the Product ID which I guess is the licence number which is 3 groups of 5 digits followed by AAOEM. Please confirm that this is the licence of windows.The question is the following: I have...
  4. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Not networked so I can do identical names if necessary. Avoid...
  5. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Not networked so I can do identical names if necessary. Avoid...
  6. Multiple disk images

Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Avoid name and license issues.Thnx...
  7. Disk Image/Clone

Disk Image/Clone: Hello, I am looking for an easy to use disk image / Clone software. I deploy about 2-3 systems per week, all which have the same configuration. FileMaker, HyperTerminal, MS Office, printer drivers and a few other apps. Does anyone have any recommendations for a software...
  8. Disk image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Disk image: I made a disk image using Reflex. I tried to do a restore to see how It would work. I ended up making 4 files all of which can be used to restore because they have all the folders and files that were backed up. Since I don’t need all of them I tried to delete them but they...
  9. Imaging a disk with macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Imaging a disk with macrium: I have tried several times to make an image of a windows 7 disk.. Using macrium reflect and it just won't do it. It says can't make an image of this disk.. no reason given. On the same computer with another disk that has windows 10, it works just fine, i can image it ok....
  10. Restore with disk image

Restore with disk image: How do I reinstall Windows 10 from a USB Disk Image 17737