Windows 10: Disk in tower....not a dvd but instructions for embroiedery machine....won't show on screen.

Discus and support Disk in tower....not a dvd but instructions for embroiedery machine....won't show on screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have embroidery instructions for an embroidery sewing machine. The instructions just say insert into computer and the picture will appear on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanKaberlein, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Disk in tower....not a dvd but instructions for embroiedery machine....won't show on screen.

I have embroidery instructions for an embroidery sewing machine. The instructions just say insert into computer and the picture will appear on the screen. It does not.

:)

SusanKaberlein, Sep 23, 2019
  2. scraff Win User

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Sep 23, 2019
  3. DVD/ CD Drive doesn't recognise disks

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Check if the DVD drive is getting detected in Disk Management

Refer the steps below to open disc management:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Disk Management.
    • Click on Actions and click on rescan disks and click on
      Refresh and check if issue persists.
    If there is no drive letter assigned, I suggest you right click on the DVD drive and assign a drive letter and check if it helps:

Method 3

Try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 23, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Disk in tower....not a dvd but instructions for embroiedery machine....won't show on screen.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Disk in tower....not a dvd but instructions for embroiedery machine....won't show on screen.

1. Disk in tower....not a dvd but instructions for embroiedery machine....won't show on screen. - Similar Threads - Disk tower dvd

2. My disk won't show!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My disk won't show!: I came home and my PC would not boot or auto repair, after some wrangling it said that my C: drive was gone when I went to just reinstall windows, need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-wont-show/a73ee690-f954-4d1e-b751-a447825c94a0
  3. My disk won't show!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My disk won't show!: I came home and my PC would not boot or auto repair, after some wrangling it said that my C: drive was gone when I went to just reinstall windows, need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-wont-show/a73ee690-f954-4d1e-b751-a447825c94a0
  4. Help screen and instructions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help screen and instructions: Why are all the help functions geared to Windows 10. Where are the Window 11 help screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-screen-and-instructions/e3cab2ab-e1bf-441c-8d2f-11becb13de87
  5. Help screen and instructions

Help screen and instructions: Why are all the help functions geared to Windows 10. Where are the Window 11 help screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-screen-and-instructions/e3cab2ab-e1bf-441c-8d2f-11becb13de87
  6. DVD OR CD PLAYING INSTRUCTIONS MANUALS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVD OR CD PLAYING INSTRUCTIONS MANUALS: PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO USE DVD OR CD'S......DISK IS INSERTED TO TRAY BUT NO THING HAPPENS. PLEASE, TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY DVD.......
  7. New Tower with no DVD drive bay

in Windows 10 Support
    New Tower with no DVD drive bay: Hi Guys Just had a new custom tower built and overlooked the fact there was no DVD/Optical drive bay to fit a DVD drive which is not a major factor as it is one of those items that does not get a lot use, BUT if i need to boot from a rescue disk which i prefer, will a...
  8. DVD disks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DVD disks: After down loading all my 10 disks succesfully i was promted in insert game disk.is this disk 1 regards paul. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-disks/ad11b734-063b-460f-9f96-7e667c812423
  9. Watching PowerDVD safety instructions on DVD?

Watching PowerDVD safety instructions on DVD?: As of today, I get a security alert when I want to watch a movie with PowerDVD. Allegedly my certificate has expired or is not valid. But when I install the certificate and choose a folder, the same error message appears again. I have updated all drivers, reinstalled...
  10. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!: I had purchased an Espon 2700 All In One printer. There's a WiFi Direct option. When I try to connect said printer to my computer through the WiFi Direct, Windows 10 tells me to follow the instructions on the printer. ONE MAJOR STUPID PROBLEM!!!!!!! There's NO SCREEN on my...