Windows 10: Disk keeps ejecting and appearing?

Discus and support Disk keeps ejecting and appearing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am trying to install a game on my computer and it keeps ejecting and then appearing. submitted by /u/fridaysisterpeeplega [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fridaysisterpeeplega, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Disk keeps ejecting and appearing?

/u/fridaysisterpeeplega, Feb 14, 2020

2. disk eject

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The eject option is still available in Windows 10. Are you referring to DVD drive or USB drive?

I suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

Get back with updated status. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Missing Eject in "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" List

Hi Tze Lin Wong,

The configuration to this can be found under settings. To enable this feature follow these steps:

1. Right-click the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
    2. Under Notification Area, choose
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    3. Scroll to Windows Explorer: Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media
      and turn it on.

If this doesn't work, I suggest that you check with your USB drive manufacturer for new drivers or other updates.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Disk keeps ejecting and appearing?

An error occurred while ejecting 'Removeable Disk (E)'

I have an HP Pavilion dv7 and my optical disk (DVD drive) will no longer eject when I select the 'eject' function from the pop-up menu. When I select 'eject', I get the error message listed in the subject line. I've uninstalled the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers
    and the DVD device itself - shut down the PC and then rebooted. I still get the same error message. The optical drive is model hp DVDWBD TS-LB23L. When I do Properties on the drive, it states the drive is working properly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Neal O'Connor, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Disk keeps ejecting and appearing?

1. Disk keeps ejecting and appearing? - Similar Threads - Disk keeps ejecting

2. Eject disk 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eject disk 2.0: I just bought a 32GB SanDisk ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive. It's written on the pack USB 3.1 Gen 1. When I tried pulling files to the drive, the speed is not a fast as I wanted. Also, when I tried ejecting the drive, I saw eject disk 2.0 and I don't understand. Any reason to...
  3. Eject disk 2.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Eject disk 2.0: I just bought a 32GB SanDisk ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive. It's written on the pack USB 3.1 Gen 1. When I tried pulling files to the drive, the speed is not a fast as I wanted. Also, when I tried ejecting the drive, I saw eject disk 2.0 and I don't understand. Any reason to...
  4. Eject disk 2.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Cannot eject disk" error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Cannot eject disk" error: Long story short. I connected a external harddrive with its own power source, because it's a large 3.5 inch drive to my computer or laptop's USB port. I copied some files and now I want to eject it, but Windows says "problem ejecting USB drive" and claiming that "the device...
  6. USB CD / DVD drive keeps ejecting disks - won't read

USB CD / DVD drive keeps ejecting disks - won't read: I've tried every thing I've found while searching, so maybe someone has a new idea... I have Surface Pro 4 with docking station. The DVD drive is LG AP70NS50. Same behavior whether connected to dock or directly to the Surface's USB port. Inserting disk will spin up, but...
  7. Problem ejecting hard disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem ejecting hard disk: Hi I have been using my laptop for 2 years now And I have an external hard disk I was even using that for a while now on my computer But recently when I plugged in my hard disk and after using it when I clicked on eject This message poped up The...
  8. Problem ejecting hard disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem ejecting hard disk: Hi I have been using my laptop for 2 years now And I have an external hard disk I was even using that for a while now on my computer But recently when I plugged in my hard disk and after using it when I clicked on eject This message poped up The...
  9. Ejecting Removable Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ejecting Removable Disk: I'm writing a C program for Windows that deals specifically with lettered optical drives. From the dearth of information, I gather no easy solution exists for programmatically ejecting such a disk. But I'll ask. Does anyone know an API under C that can be used to eject an...
  10. Windows 10 Eject for internal disks

Windows 10 Eject for internal disks: Is there any way to remove eject from my internal drives. [img] 33313