Windows 10: Disk keeps ejecting and appearing?

Discus and support Disk keeps ejecting and appearing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am trying to install a game on my computer and it keeps ejecting and then appearing. submitted by /u/fridaysisterpeeplega [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fridaysisterpeeplega, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Disk keeps ejecting and appearing?

/u/fridaysisterpeeplega, Feb 14, 2020

2. disk eject

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The eject option is still available in Windows 10. Are you referring to DVD drive or USB drive?

I suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

Get back with updated status. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Missing Eject in "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" List

Hi Tze Lin Wong,

The configuration to this can be found under settings. To enable this feature follow these steps:

1. Right-click the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
    2. Under Notification Area, choose
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    3. Scroll to Windows Explorer: Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media
      and turn it on.

If this doesn't work, I suggest that you check with your USB drive manufacturer for new drivers or other updates.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Disk keeps ejecting and appearing?

An error occurred while ejecting 'Removeable Disk (E)'

I have an HP Pavilion dv7 and my optical disk (DVD drive) will no longer eject when I select the 'eject' function from the pop-up menu. When I select 'eject', I get the error message listed in the subject line. I've uninstalled the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers
    and the DVD device itself - shut down the PC and then rebooted. I still get the same error message. The optical drive is model hp DVDWBD TS-LB23L. When I do Properties on the drive, it states the drive is working properly. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Neal O'Connor, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Disk keeps ejecting and appearing?

1. Disk keeps ejecting and appearing? - Similar Threads - Disk keeps ejecting

2. An error occurred while ejecting 'Removeable Disk E'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occurred while ejecting 'Removeable Disk E': I have an HP Pavilion dv7 and my optical disk DVD drive will no longer eject when I select the 'eject' function from the pop-up menu. When I select 'eject', I get the error message listed in the subject line. I've uninstalled the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers and the DVD device...
  3. roboto.ttf keep appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    roboto.ttf keep appearing: hi I keep getting roboto.ttf files appearing on my machines and harddrives.. I delete them but they seem to reappear later do I need to install them (as a missing font) or update.. or just continue to delete them.. [ATTACH] thank you for your help...
  4. CD drive keep ejecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    CD drive keep ejecting: Hi, My CD drive can't read cd and keep ejecting. Anyone out there have a solution to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-keep-ejecting/df671ff4-c734-4971-a66f-642a7f778a2f
  5. This error keeps appearing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This error keeps appearing?: Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.275.836.0) - Error 0x80070015 ... Is there a file I can download to help stop this?...
  6. Sign screen keeps appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign screen keeps appearing: My new HP, Windows 10 laptop goes to the sign in screen, even when I'm on the internet or working in Word. It ignores the times I set in power-saver for it sleep. Help!...
  7. Ejecting Removable Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ejecting Removable Disk: I'm writing a C program for Windows that deals specifically with lettered optical drives. From the dearth of information, I gather no easy solution exists for programmatically ejecting such a disk. But I'll ask. Does anyone know an API under C that can be used to eject an...
  8. Windows 10 Eject for internal disks

Windows 10 Eject for internal disks: Is there any way to remove eject from my internal drives. [img] 33313
  9. "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" Always Appearing

"Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media" Always Appearing: Title says it all. Even without any flash drives connected to my PC, it still displays this. Didn't happen when I was back in Windows 7. 25332
  10. Build 10162 - Cannot eject USB drives problem re-appeared

Build 10162 - Cannot eject USB drives problem re-appeared: Hi there I thought this problem had been fixed -- apparently not. Can't eject USB drives - also can't find out what process is using it. Cheers jimbo 7778