Windows 10: Disk Load 100%

Discus and support Disk Load 100% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I've just fully reset my PC. However the disk load is 100%. Nothing has been installed here unless Microsoft Edge to post here. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelYapriadi, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Disk Load 100%

Hi guys, I've just fully reset my PC. However the disk load is 100%. Nothing has been installed here unless Microsoft Edge to post here. I have disabled Windows Search and Superfetch with no luck. Highest cause of the disk load is System.

Disk Load 100% fe8e2027-c665-47e3-82c1-7d9b597cfcee?upload=true.png

Do you guys have any suggestion?

Thanks!

:)

MichaelYapriadi, Jul 15, 2020
  2. TimGrandt Win User

Clean install, disk usage at 100%

I've seen that article. and I am in fact not running that driver. I followed the steps and it does not appear in the list.

TimGrandt, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Disk is always at 100%

Hi Richard,

Some bugs or disk drive errors may cause high disk utilization. If your task manager shows 100% disk utilization, you may need to optimize Windows by following these troubleshooting methods:

Disable Windows Search

Some bug in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 causes some "search loop" that causes maximum utilization of your disk. To disable
    Windows Search, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Scroll down to find Windows Search, right-click it, and select
      Properties.
    • Change the Startup type to Disabled and save the changes.

Disable Superfetch Service

Superfetch service has been identified as a possible cause of 100% disk utilization on Windows 10. To disable Superfetch service, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net.exe stop superfetch and press Enter.
    • Wait for a minute for the changes to apply and close the Command Prompt.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Disk Load 100%

Skype seems to be causing 100% disk usage

I see I now have Skype 8.28.0.41 and with the Task Manager found that every time Skype loads, disk usage shoots to 100% and apart from a rare drop to 94% stays at 100% making my laptop unusable for as long as Skype is loaded. It drops back to zero after
    Skype is closed. Suggestions on how to fix this please !!!

PeterLinnell, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Disk Load 100%

1. Disk Load 100% - Similar Threads - Disk Load 100%

2. Disk and processor loaded at 100℅ while laptop is idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk and processor loaded at 100℅ while laptop is idle: Hello, I again turn to you with the problem of disk overload shows 100% when the laptop is idle and from the network everything is fine without a charger. And this is what I found in the task manager I attach a photo. "System" and a few other processes for example, the disk...
  3. Disk and processor loaded at 100℅ while laptop is idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk and processor loaded at 100℅ while laptop is idle: Hello, I again turn to you with the problem of disk overload shows 100% when the laptop is idle and from the network everything is fine without a charger. And this is what I found in the task manager I attach a photo. "System" and a few other processes for example, the disk...
  4. Disk and processor loaded at 100℅ while laptop is idle

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 100 disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100 disk: Whenever I use my pc most of the time "service host sysmain" is using 100 percent of my disk on task manager I believe this may be the cause of most of my issues with my pc being slow. I have 16gb of ram, an I7 2600k and a GTX 1660, so the performance issues I am facing when...
  6. 100% disk usage and long loading times for restarts.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% disk usage and long loading times for restarts.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lurking-bob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j42krb/100_disk_usage_and_long_loading_times_for_restarts/
  7. Disk 100%

Disk 100%: I have 2 pc's and 1 laptop running windows 10, all of them show disk usage 100% and all of them are super slow. I've read for hours on the subject and tried a bunch of stuff such as disabling pre-fetch. 1. It is not fair that I have to read for hours to try to solve this....
  8. Disk 100%

Disk 100%: disk is at 100% windows 10. How can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-100/8c826a25-25fd-487a-9843-1210d2514d4f
  9. Disk 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk 100%: Disk started showing 100 percent in task manager today when laptop was laggy and driving me nuts. Have tried literally every fix I can find and nothing worked. 122376
  10. 100% Disk

100% Disk: My computer starts out fine, but ram usage starts climbing as I use it and after some time it hits 90% or so and then the disk usage sky rockets to 100%. I've had this problem before but none of the solutions I've tried in the past work anymore. I've disabled windows search,...