Windows 10: Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.

Discus and support Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E first three partition r are shown by file manager and last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by masterpradipg, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.

guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E
    first three partition r are shown by file manager and last one is only shown in disk management ... when I tried to assign a drive letter it gives error message" The operation failed to complete because the
    Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.
    Refresh the view by using the refresh task. If the
    problem persists close the disk Management console,
    then restart Disk Manangement or restart " .... disk part is also not showing that drive or volume so that I couldn't assign any letter to it ....
    The problem is with internal hard disk not with external or usb disk ...... probably problem is caused when I installed Windows 10 technical preview alone with I install partition magic which suggests to check errors of drives and I press OK ..... also at the same time have installed wimax usb driver ..... also at the same time I was having some unallocated space and I extended size of c drive by that unallocated space and after that when I opened my computer my drived was not there ......

Even I reformatted and at the time of installation that that very hidden drive was not shown ..... even with Ubuntu live cd I am unable to mount ......
    Plz suggest ...... I need that data drive at any cost

:)

masterpradipg, Oct 14, 2014
  2. Cefizelj' Win User

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date

I am having this strange problem. When I open "This PC" desktop app, there are two volumes listed Windows(CDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :) and RECOVERY(DDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :), but when I look in-to my computer Disk Management, besides EFI and Windows(CDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :) there are two RECOVERY partitions, both hidden
    and 100% empty. I know that recovery is fully functional, so it must be that Disk Management is not up-to-date? Please, advise me, what can I try to correct this issue. Thank you!

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. [​IMG]

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. [​IMG]

Cefizelj', Oct 14, 2014
  3. Disk Management console view is not up-to-date

Hi,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I would like to inform you that the recovery partitions are system reserved partition and are used to troubleshoot in case you have any issues with the computer. It will not show up under Devices and drives (1st screenshot). If the partitions
    are deleted you will not be able to use the recovery options.

One recovery partition for WindowsRE (winre.wim) and another is for
    Recovery Image (install.wim).

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 14, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Oct 15, 2014
  5. gregrocker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. - Similar Threads - Disk Management console

2. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  3. USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Storage devices can not have Drive Letter assigned - Disk Management Console View Is...: Recently I realised I can no longer use USB storage devices on my Windows 11 pc.On investigating, I realised that the USB storage devices are appearing in "Disk Management", but they don't have a drive letter assigned.When I try to assign one using "Change Drive Letter and...
  4. Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view: Good morning!Here is my issue. In Disk Management, I have partitions showing up in the Graphics view at the bottom, but they do not show up in the list view at the top. They are shown as primary partitions and not unallocated. This is an SSD drive if that matters. Is there a...
  5. Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Management partitions in graphic view but not list view: Good morning!Here is my issue. In Disk Management, I have partitions showing up in the Graphics view at the bottom, but they do not show up in the list view at the top. They are shown as primary partitions and not unallocated. This is an SSD drive if that matters. Is there a...
  6. Disk Management console view is not up-to-date in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Disk Management console view is not up-to-date in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Disk Management is a built-in Windows program that is used to maintain partitions and drives on your system. Usually, carrying out any task in the utility is hassle-free as it is well optimized to work on Windows systems, however, a lot of users have complained that when...
  7. disk management console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk management console: intenso usb3.0 thumb drive not recognized in File Explorer but is shown in Device mgr. Also, in Dev Mgr, under Other Devices as Unknown Device 2 times. When I try to fomat the usb3.0 thumb drive, I get the error msg "Disk Management Console not up-to-date."Please advise on...
  8. Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Partition with not display healthy, Disk management console view is not up-to-date: Hello I am having problems with a certain partition that works perfectly on other Operating Systems linux.... In the past, it worked perfectly on windows 10, only now i noticed that it does not appear on Windows I have dualboot. And when I go to DISK MANAGEMENT - as you can...
  9. Disk Management system is not up to date.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Management system is not up to date.: My pc running Windows 10 reports my disk management system is not up to date. How do I resolve this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-management-system-is-not-up-to-date/64ba3f50-c32e-4bc3-97af-bccfd3aba24a
  10. management console

in Windows 10 Support
    management console: recently I reinstalled windows 10 home edition on my hp laptop and since then the microsoft management console is appearing each time I try to open settings or services ect. why is this happening it didn't before. 127302

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk management console view is not up-to-date windows 10

2. Ways to Fix Disk Management Console View Is not up-to-date Error usb

3. Disk management view console is not upto date

4. disk management console view not up-to-date,
  5. Disk Management Console view is not up-to-date veeam