Windows 10: Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.

Discus and support Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E first three partition r are shown by file manager and last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by masterpradipg, Oct 14, 2014.

1. masterpradipg Win User

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.

guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E
    first three partition r are shown by file manager and last one is only shown in disk management ... when I tried to assign a drive letter it gives error message" The operation failed to complete because the
    Refresh the view by using the refresh task. If the
    problem persists close the disk Management console,
    then restart Disk Manangement or restart " .... disk part is also not showing that drive or volume so that I couldn't assign any letter to it ....
    The problem is with internal hard disk not with external or usb disk ...... probably problem is caused when I installed Windows 10 technical preview alone with I install partition magic which suggests to check errors of drives and I press OK ..... also at the same time have installed wimax usb driver ..... also at the same time I was having some unallocated space and I extended size of c drive by that unallocated space and after that when I opened my computer my drived was not there ......

Even I reformatted and at the time of installation that that very hidden drive was not shown ..... even with Ubuntu live cd I am unable to mount ......
    Plz suggest ...... I need that data drive at any cost

:)

masterpradipg, Oct 14, 2014
  2. Cefizelj' Win User

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date

I am having this strange problem. When I open "This PC" desktop app, there are two volumes listed Windows(CDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :) and RECOVERY(DDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :), but when I look in-to my computer Disk Management, besides EFI and Windows(CDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :) there are two RECOVERY partitions, both hidden
    and 100% empty. I know that recovery is fully functional, so it must be that Disk Management is not up-to-date? Please, advise me, what can I try to correct this issue. Thank you!

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. [​IMG]

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. [​IMG]

Cefizelj', Oct 14, 2014
  3. Abdul_Malik Win User
    Disk Management console view is not up-to-date

Hi,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I would like to inform you that the recovery partitions are system reserved partition and are used to troubleshoot in case you have any issues with the computer. It will not show up under Devices and drives (1st screenshot). If the partitions
    are deleted you will not be able to use the recovery options.

One recovery partition for WindowsRE (winre.wim) and another is for
    Recovery Image (install.wim).

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 14, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Oct 15, 2014
  5. gregrocker Win User
    gregrocker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. - Similar Threads - Disk Management console

2. up date failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    up date failure: My widows 10 will not install KB 4457128 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-date-failure/640d8f1d-cb27-4266-a843-f39eab635bcb
  3. Up-date

Up-date: Dopo l'aggiornamento si verifica questo errore nel visualizzatore di eventi "Applicazione": cod. Errore 0x8007085A MSDTC Client 2 4104 Come posso risolvere ?...
  4. Uninstalling Microsoft Management Console

Uninstalling Microsoft Management Console: How do I uninstall the ms management console? i am always getting this dialog box saying that the administrator has blocked the particular app from running. how do i uninstall it permenently?...
  5. Disk Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk Management: I open Disk Management and I receive the message: "Unable to connect to Virtual Disk Service" how do I fix this problem? The machine is a Dell Desktop XPS-8700 Windows 10 Pro Version:1803 OS Build 17134.228 Installed on 05/05/2018...
  6. Disk management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk management: How do I delete Local disk (F;) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/disk-management/5376c5ef-93bd-410f-9a18-a0ca9b774d91
  7. Group Policy management console

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Group Policy management console: Hi It is the possible to disable the print screen button in window 10 computer via group policy management console. kindly suggest the useful article. Regards, vetrivel G...
  8. New drive not showing up in explorer or disk management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New drive not showing up in explorer or disk management: Its a 4TB Barracuda Pro 6 GB/s It shows up in the BIOS (of course it does) but nowhere else. When I first went into disk management I got a prompt asking which partition I wanted and I chose GPT, but the drive didn't show up after. Ive tried different sata ports, memory...
  9. Microsoft management console has stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft management console has stopped working: Microsoft management console has stopped working,i get this error when i open Task Scheduler& select anything i upgraded from win 7 ,it worked then 50054
  10. Device Manager Disappears in Computer Management Console

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager Disappears in Computer Management Console: For some reason the device manager on three of my computers has disappeared from the computer management console. I can access the device manager via control panel or the settings for windows 10, but not via the computer management console. It is there when I first install...