Disk Management console view is not up-to-date.

Discus and support Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E first three partition r are shown by file manager and last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by masterpradipg, Oct 14, 2014.

1. masterpradipg Win User

guys I have a serious problem ... I have 4 primary partition 1.system reserved 2.C 3.D 4.E
    first three partition r are shown by file manager and last one is only shown in disk management ... when I tried to assign a drive letter it gives error message" The operation failed to complete because the
    Refresh the view by using the refresh task. If the
    problem persists close the disk Management console,
    then restart Disk Manangement or restart " .... disk part is also not showing that drive or volume so that I couldn't assign any letter to it ....
    The problem is with internal hard disk not with external or usb disk ...... probably problem is caused when I installed Windows 10 technical preview alone with I install partition magic which suggests to check errors of drives and I press OK ..... also at the same time have installed wimax usb driver ..... also at the same time I was having some unallocated space and I extended size of c drive by that unallocated space and after that when I opened my computer my drived was not there ......

Even I reformatted and at the time of installation that that very hidden drive was not shown ..... even with Ubuntu live cd I am unable to mount ......
    Plz suggest ...... I need that data drive at any cost

:)

masterpradipg, Oct 14, 2014
  2. Cefizelj' Win User

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date

I am having this strange problem. When I open "This PC" desktop app, there are two volumes listed Windows(CDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :) and RECOVERY(DDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :), but when I look in-to my computer Disk Management, besides EFI and Windows(CDisk Management console view is not up-to-date. :) there are two RECOVERY partitions, both hidden
    and 100% empty. I know that recovery is fully functional, so it must be that Disk Management is not up-to-date? Please, advise me, what can I try to correct this issue. Thank you!

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. [​IMG]

Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. [​IMG]

Cefizelj', Oct 14, 2014
  3. Abdul_Malik Win User
    Disk Management console view is not up-to-date

Hi,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

I would like to inform you that the recovery partitions are system reserved partition and are used to troubleshoot in case you have any issues with the computer. It will not show up under Devices and drives (1st screenshot). If the partitions
    are deleted you will not be able to use the recovery options.

One recovery partition for WindowsRE (winre.wim) and another is for
    Recovery Image (install.wim).

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 14, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Oct 15, 2014
  5. gregrocker Win User
    gregrocker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Disk Management console view is not up-to-date. - Similar Threads - Disk Management console

2. How to move C:\...\Appdata\Local to other disk?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move C:\...\Appdata\Local to other disk?: Hello everyone!... Last week, I have been trying a lot of stuff to move my files from Appdata. However creating a symbolic link is not enough. I got PC's where i could change the location just by clicking to properties(Going to Location and changing it manually), but they...
  3. computer hangs or locks up

in Windows 10 Support
    computer hangs or locks up: evry since the 1803 my computer hangs or freezes I can move mouse and right click but I can't left click or contro alt delete doesn't help I have to manual hold power button shut down. I tried turning off the hardware accerlation on both firfox and edge but didn't help can...
  4. Digital Signage Kiosk - Low Disk Space for Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Digital Signage Kiosk - Low Disk Space for Windows Update: I have a small "stick" PC driving a display in the lobby of a boutique hotel. This is the only purpose of this device. It runs on a LAN that is not connected to the outside world. I do not need ANY windows updates at all... I have gone into the admin account and set...
  5. Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows: The Redmond-based Microsoft has recently announced that it has changed its plan concerning the discontinuation of classic Skype in September. The support for classic Skype will continue for some time and it will be discontinued when the modern version of Skype is...
  6. BRING BACK Picture Manager!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BRING BACK Picture Manager!: Sometimes newer isn't always better or improved! NONE of the current photo alternatives are as good... or as efficient... at being able to efficiently accomplish simple tasks as the old picture manager. For example: rename photos in batch while viewing them, and simple...
  7. Task Manager shows two Wi-Fi connections in Preformance Tab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager shows two Wi-Fi connections in Preformance Tab: Hi all, I recently noted that task manager shows two Wi-Fi connections. One is my Wi-Fi router and second is is showing Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2. Why it is showing like this? and for what purpose it is showing? any help would be better. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows10 Update "Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 Update "Some Settings are Managed by Your Organization": When Windows updates alerts me to available new Updates Ready to be installed....in Red I now see "Some settings are Managed by Your organization"...Please see attachment .... This began about 2 months ago following the creation of a new user Account. A Display issue was...
  9. HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD Disk Usage Suddenly Goes Up to 100 and Comes Back (Re-Ask): Hi there, First of all, I have asked exactly the same question but didn't get an answer, but got some recommendations done and after some time I replied some of the solutions, but no response! I guess I have to ask AGAIN! I have an ASUS laptop with these specs: CPU:...
  10. Basic SATA disk or SSD for OS?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Basic SATA disk or SSD for OS?: Windows 10 x64 Pro, v1803, OS build 17134.165. OS disk: WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NA0, basic internal SATA, 1Tb, 56% full. I often find, for the first 15-30 minutes after startup, that the operating system disk is running at 100% active (from Task Mgr), with average response times of...