Windows 10: Disk Management: Deleted WinRe Tools & how can I extend my C Drive

Discus and support Disk Management: Deleted WinRe Tools & how can I extend my C Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As in subject I managed to delete my WinRe tools and just wondered if way to get back. It was an E: Drive I have an almost empty D drive and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bluegayle2, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Disk Management: Deleted WinRe Tools & how can I extend my C Drive

As in subject I managed to delete my WinRe tools and just wondered if way to get back. It was an E: Drive

I have an almost empty D drive and was wondering how I could extend my C: instead. Extend option is greyed out.

I know I could move folders to the D drive but would prefer to extend

the C drive if possible?

Disk Management:  Deleted WinRe Tools & how can I extend my C Drive 1dc115e1-669a-4b1c-a152-6d684bf2946b?upload=true.png

:)

bluegayle2, Sep 19, 2019

2. Unable to extend C drive

Go to disk management > C drive > delet every partition that is to the right of what you what to extend. This has to be done before you can extend.

Zackary Vanosdol, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Noela Tum Win User
    Extend C drive capacity

Hello Chử,

Disk Management lets you view and manage the disk drives installed in your computer as well as the partitions associated with those drives. In order to sort this out, kindly answer the following questions:

• What did you mean when you wanted to extend C: drive capacity?
    • Are you planning to free up disk space?

Be sure to visit this article on
    Disk Management
    for more information like managing disks and managing basic volumes.

Hope this helps and we'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Noela Tum, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Disk Management: Deleted WinRe Tools & how can I extend my C Drive

Extend c drive

Before we can recommend extending the C:\ drive, please post a screenshot of your Disk Management.

Press Windows key + X

Click Disk Management

Take a screenshot then post in a reply here.

If there are two physical drives, you won't be able to extend the C drive to another drive.

Andre for Directly, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Disk Management: Deleted WinRe Tools & how can I extend my C Drive

1. Disk Management: Deleted WinRe Tools & how can I extend my C Drive - Similar Threads - Disk Management Deleted

2. How can I extend a drive when Extend Volume in Disk Management is greyed out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I extend a drive when Extend Volume in Disk Management is greyed out?: Windows 10I had two partitions on my computer C and D, I want to delete D and Extend C to include the space in D.I followed the instructions for using Disk Management and deleted the D Drive, when I went to extend the C drive 'Extend Partition' is greyed out....
  3. How can I extend a drive when Extend Volume in Disk Management is greyed out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I extend a drive when Extend Volume in Disk Management is greyed out?: Windows 10I had two partitions on my computer C and D, I want to delete D and Extend C to include the space in D.I followed the instructions for using Disk Management and deleted the D Drive, when I went to extend the C drive 'Extend Partition' is greyed out....
  4. How I extend my C disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How I extend my C disk: Hello,when I install windows in my system so, create three partition c, d and e. But now I have no data in my e and i want to move this storage to c drive because of storage full issue in my C drive. Please help me how i add my E drive storage to C drive...
  5. How I extend my C disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I extend my C disk: Hello,when I install windows in my system so, create three partition c, d and e. But now I have no data in my e and i want to move this storage to c drive because of storage full issue in my C drive. Please help me how i add my E drive storage to C drive...
  6. How I extend my C disk

7. How can I extend my C drive in this situation?

How can I extend my C drive in this situation?: I've cloned my old C drive onto a new, larger drive in hopes that I'd be able to have more storage on my C drive, turns out it didn't extend the partition which is fine, but I can't do it manually either since there is part of the system reserve partition in the way....
  8. Can I extend my disk C size?

Can I extend my disk C size?: So uh, I have an issue where my "gaming" laptop's disk C came with 48 gb, while my D drive has 428 gb. yeah, C has a VERY LOW amount of disk space and I want to extend it till I'll get a new SSD that will be bigger So I've found some tutorials on youtube where I can shrink my...
  9. how can i extend my c drive ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can i extend my c drive ?: i want to extend my c drive storage , it is full now and im not able to install or download any more files in c dive ? NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-extend-my-c-drive/bbb1f2d4-c8f5-450f-ae4e-462a998bf02f
  10. I deleted D drive in order to extend c drive but c drive will not extend

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted D drive in order to extend c drive but c drive will not extend: So I have 237gb of storage on my C drive and it is nearly full, my D drive has 931gb of storage and is completely empty. in an attempt to solve this problem I went online looking at different forums and articles and many recommended that I delete D drive so i can extend C...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows re tools extend ssd