Windows 10: Disk Not Showing data inside it.

Discus and support Disk Not Showing data inside it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I have deleted some of the unnecessary folders from my F: Drive.. but after deleting completed when I try to open F: drive it asks me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdeelMughaL, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Disk Not Showing data inside it.

Yesterday I have deleted some of the unnecessary folders from my F: Drive.. but after deleting completed when I try to open F: drive it asks me to Format Drive before to open.Now I tried some scans but now it saying that the F: drive is invalid.I'm enclosing screenshots of any help highly appreciated to recover my drive and data inside it.

:)

AdeelMughaL, Jun 22, 2022

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Disk Not Showing data inside it. partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 22, 2022
  3. ze ultimo Win User
    diskpart doesn't show disk

Hey,

I am trying to install Win10 on a mac book air.

However the diskpart does not list the disk even after reformatting the partition as NTFS per suggestion.

read through this solution but cannot move to step 1 listed in the solution by Ivan as that disk doesn't see that partition it was just able to reformat.

Regards

ze ultimo, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Disk Not Showing data inside it.

Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Disk Not Showing data inside it. :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Disk Not Showing data inside it.

1. Disk Not Showing data inside it. - Similar Threads - Disk Showing data

2. DISK E IS SHOWING USED AROUND 200 GB BUT WHEN I OPEN THE DISK IT IS SHOWING THERE IS NO DATA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DISK E IS SHOWING USED AROUND 200 GB BUT WHEN I OPEN THE DISK IT IS SHOWING THERE IS NO DATA: DISK E IS SHOWING USED AROUND 200GB BUT WHEN I OPEN THE DISK IT IS SHOWING THETE IS NO DATA * Changed to a question* Original title: WINDOWS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-e-is-showing-used-around-200-gb-but-when-i/6ced4bbf-027c-4891-bc61-42460172ea76
  3. Disk Not Showing data inside it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Not Showing data inside it.: Yesterday I have deleted some of the unnecessary folders from my F: Drive.. but after deleting completed when I try to open F: drive it asks me to Format Drive before to open.Now I tried some scans but now it saying that the F: drive is invalid.I'm enclosing screenshots of...
  4. Disk Not Showing data inside it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk Not Showing data inside it.: Yesterday I have deleted some of the unnecessary folders from my F: Drive.. but after deleting completed when I try to open F: drive it asks me to Format Drive before to open.Now I tried some scans but now it saying that the F: drive is invalid.I'm enclosing screenshots of...
  5. Disk Manager shows wiped (clean) drive to be partitioned with data.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Manager shows wiped (clean) drive to be partitioned with data.: Hi TenForums: I wiped a backup drive with Wipe Drive software. I connected my "working drive" to the system with the clean drive connected also. Disk Manager showed the wiped (clean) drive to be partitioned with data. Do you have any comments? My Windows 10 Version: 21H1...
  6. Disk Manager shows wiped (clean) drive to be partitioned with data.

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Manager shows wiped (clean) drive to be partitioned with data.: Hi TenForums: I wiped a backup drive with Wipe Drive software. I connected my "working drive" to the system with the clean drive connected also. Disk Manager showed the wiped (clean) drive to be partitioned with data. Do you have any comments? My Windows 10 Version: 21H1...
  7. Onedrive full but no data inside

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive full but no data inside: The problem starts as follows:1. message "onedrive is 98% full"2. tried to liberate space on my pc and still the same message3. searching the community forum for advice3. I sign in onedrive where i found there was no data at all !!!4. I sign out from onedrive following one...
  8. External Drive Show as Local Disk F and the data cannot be reachable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Drive Show as Local Disk F and the data cannot be reachable: I changed the setting Of my 4tb External Hard disk to 'better performance' under the setting on policies.It was on 'quick removal' then ı changed it to see if it boost up transfer speed a bit but when I restarted my pc it didnt show up as it is before instead it is now called...
  9. Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.: I enabled bitlocker on my SSD C:\ drive and when I found it slow booting I turned it off but the booting still slow about 1 min 15 sec Here is the startup analysis data: [img] Is it possible to fix this issue ? 127292
  10. Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.

in Windows 10 Support
    Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.: I enabled bitlocker on my SSD C:\ drive and when I found it slow booting I turned it off but the booting still slow about 1 min 15 sec Here is the startup analysis data: [img] Is it possible to fix this issue ? 127292