Windows 10: Disk player

Discus and support Disk player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get the disk to play it's in the player but nothing has happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marybarrington, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Disk player

How do I get the disk to play it's in the player but nothing has happened.

:)

marybarrington, Aug 11, 2020
  2. HTC
    HTC Win User

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

3. Kem Mon Win User
    Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Disk player

Media Player Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. Kindly follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error message you get while playing CDs?
    • Is this issue specific to particular CD or all CD?
    Windows Media Player is built-n with Windows 10, you not need to recover it. I suggest you to type Windows Media player in search and click on Windows Media player to open it. If you are unable to play the CD, I suggest you to copy
    the content of CD to hard disk and try to play from hard disk.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Disk player

1. Disk player - Similar Threads - Disk player

2. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  3. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!": I have an Mp3 player with SD card slot . I copied and pasted the files to the player. Even though the files are listed in the removable disk in My PC, when I try and play them via the player, it says "Format Error!" then "Empty Disk!" Fix? Thank you...
  4. Mp3 player says "Format Error!" & "Empty Disk!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can SD disk music be installed in media player library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can SD disk music be installed in media player library?: Can the music recorded on my SD disk be installed on media player library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-sd-disk-music-be-installed-in-media-player/48e77aab-d8ae-4d02-8198-481c233dc09c
  6. Can SD disk music be installed in media player library?

Can SD disk music be installed in media player library?: Can the music recorded on my SD disk be installed on media player library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-sd-disk-music-be-installed-in-media-player/48e77aab-d8ae-4d02-8198-481c233dc09c
  7. Can SD disk music be installed in media player library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...

windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...: windows 10 media player is no longer recognizing cd's that I finalized myself in my cd recorder. Old finalized disks or new ones, doesn't matter. Windows media player had accepted these for many years. There is nothing wrong with finalization of cd's from cd recorder. I tried...
  9. windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...: windows 10 media player is no longer recognizing cd's that I finalized myself in my cd recorder. Old finalized disks or new ones, doesn't matter. Windows media player had accepted these for many years. There is nothing wrong with finalization of cd's from cd recorder. I tried...
  10. windows 10 media player suddenly stopped allowing cd recorder's finalized disks from...

in Windows 10 Gaming