Windows 10: disk/ram space

Discus and support disk/ram space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I go onto google my disk/ram space it shows 9-19 google chrome tabs are open? I only use 1-3 tabs per hour or somethin [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jayson Oliver, May 6, 2020.

1. disk/ram space

when I go onto google my disk/ram space it shows 9-19 google chrome tabs are open? I only use 1-3 tabs per hour or somethin disk/ram space dea14be5-3cb1-4d3a-922c-1209f7817c99?upload=true.png

:)

Jayson Oliver, May 6, 2020
  2. Joan Pin Win User

disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, May 6, 2020
  3. My disk space is gone

Hi John,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Try to run theSystem Maintenance Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select view all on the top left corner.

• Click System Maintenance,
      follow onscreen instructions.
    I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    For reference:

Tips to free up drive space on your PC:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/free-up-disk-space

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 6, 2020
  4. disk/ram space

hard disk space

Hello,

Taking into consideration that the free space is shrinking fast, it is possible that your system is creating restore points. To
    delete restore points except for the recent one, simply follow the steps below:

• From the Cortana search box, type Disk Cleanup and click on the first result.
    • Once the Disk Cleanup window appears, select the
      More Options
      tab.
    • Under the System Restore and Shadow Copies column, click on the
      Clean up... button.

Once done with the steps, see if your disk space has expanded.

If you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 6, 2020
Thema:

disk/ram space

1. disk/ram space - Similar Threads - disk ram space

2. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM: A short while since March 15th I noticed an irregularity of disk space which marked a steady decline in my PC speed and response time. In mid-March, I noticed that permanently deleting large files wouldn't be reflected through available space and that the opposite would be...
  3. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM: A short while since March 15th I noticed an irregularity of disk space which marked a steady decline in my PC speed and response time. In mid-March, I noticed that permanently deleting large files wouldn't be reflected through available space and that the opposite would be...
  4. Issues with available space and running speed disk/RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk Space: So I have an HP Stream laptop, not the best computer but hey it does school and SOME streaming... my question is,SOMETHING is taking up space and Idk how to look for it.I've done CC, I've run senses, cleared cache, ran TREE just to see if something was out of the ordinary....
  6. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk Space: So I have an HP Stream laptop, not the best computer but hey it does school and SOME streaming... my question is,SOMETHING is taking up space and Idk how to look for it.I've done CC, I've run senses, cleared cache, ran TREE just to see if something was out of the ordinary....
  7. Antimalware taking up a lot of RAM and disk space

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware taking up a lot of RAM and disk space: I was checking task manager and my antimalware started taking up a lot of RAM and disk space and I couldn't run any applications. I ran windows defender offline scan and it still went on. What do I do?...
  8. Relation between the Three CPU/RAM/Disk Space

in Windows 10 Customization
    Relation between the Three CPU/RAM/Disk Space: Query Are: 1. What is the significance/working between CPU usage/RAM/Disk Memory management in Win-10 64 bit why Disk Usage C,D,E shows full and practically its almost free in GB Eg: 300-400 GB 2. Please explain the significance of disk usage with CPU. 3. Please...
  9. Disk Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Space: Today there was a new update that popped up on my computer for Windows 10. My computer (Surface Pro) said there wasn't enough disk space to install it and all of a sudden all my files compressed and a majority of thumbnails for images disappeared. So - first went to the "Disk...
  10. Ram and Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram and Disk: So i recently upgraded to win 10 on this win 7 system and the ram usage for system is over the top at 2.4 gb and only gives me 1.6 gb available (not even only gives me 400 mb while on my newer laptops it gives me 15.9 gb) also Disk usage is at 100% for nothing. Im just trying...