Windows 10: Disk recovery

Discus and support Disk recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i've created windows10 installer on my hard drive, but it was't empty. https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/software-download/windows10 using second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Konopa14, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Konopa14 Win User

Disk recovery

Hello, i've created windows10 installer on my hard drive, but it was't empty. https://www.microsoft.com/pl-pl/software-download/windows10 using second option how can i recover my lost data? all programs can not recover my previous parition

In disc settings i don't have any backups or recovery options. I can share the photos

:)

Konopa14, Apr 6, 2020

2. Recovery Disks

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below:

• Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.
    • Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Pinchy Win User
    XP disk versus Laptop Recovery Disk?

Recovery disks are just OEM copies of XP disks. Ie, they can have things such as the companys logo within the files.

If you got a normal XP disk you cant use it. The only way your dads copy of XP will activate is if your normal XP copy is OEM, unless you use the recovery disk.

I always use the recovery disks. Works just like a normal copy *Smile Disk recovery :). Plus with the recovery disks you dont need the serial key as I *think* its embedded into the files on the disk. Just need to activate windows once on the net *Wink Disk recovery ;).

Pinchy, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Disk recovery

Windows 10 recovery drive disks

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the Windows Backup Recovery disks on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the error message you get with the disks?
    Suggest you to insert those disks in a different PC to check if you are able to access your data.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Disk recovery

1. Disk recovery - Similar Threads - Disk recovery

2. Local disk E 48 digit recovery code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk E 48 digit recovery code: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-e-48-digit-recovery-code/9e32f46e-e546-4063-9ac8-fd3adfa9ba89
  3. Local disk E 48 digit recovery code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local disk E 48 digit recovery code: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-e-48-digit-recovery-code/9e32f46e-e546-4063-9ac8-fd3adfa9ba89
  4. How to enter into cmd in recovery mode without admin account and bootable flash drive/disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to enter into cmd in recovery mode without admin account and bootable flash drive/disk: I try to go into cmd using the recovery mode method but it states that i dont have a administrator account and i cannot use a boot device Disk Flash Drive etc. Is there any way i can get into cmd without having to do these things?...
  5. How to enter into cmd in recovery mode without admin account and bootable flash drive/disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enter into cmd in recovery mode without admin account and bootable flash drive/disk: I try to go into cmd using the recovery mode method but it states that i dont have a administrator account and i cannot use a boot device Disk Flash Drive etc. Is there any way i can get into cmd without having to do these things?...
  6. How to enter into cmd in recovery mode without admin account and bootable flash drive/disk

7. Windows 11 Can't create a Recovery disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Can't create a Recovery disk: I think I discovered the problem. The external HD RECOVERY disk gets setup as a FAT32.It should be NTFS. If I separately format it as NTFS and do the Create Recovery program again, it reformats the disk to FAT32. This is not correct! Maybe I'm wrong. But looking up general...
  8. Windows 11 Can't create a Recovery disk

Windows 11 Can't create a Recovery disk: I think I discovered the problem. The external HD RECOVERY disk gets setup as a FAT32.It should be NTFS. If I separately format it as NTFS and do the Create Recovery program again, it reformats the disk to FAT32. This is not correct! Maybe I'm wrong. But looking up general...
  9. External disk recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External disk recovery: My drobo was acting up recently so I tried plugging in all the drives into my PC SATA to usb but windows explorer would not detect it. When I look into disk manager it shows that the drobo is all unallocated space, creating a portion would remove all data but choosing to not...
  10. External disk recovery

External disk recovery: My drobo was acting up recently so I tried plugging in all the drives into my PC SATA to usb but windows explorer would not detect it. When I look into disk manager it shows that the drobo is all unallocated space, creating a portion would remove all data but choosing to not...