Windows 10: Disk relation to Physical drive ?

Discus and support Disk relation to Physical drive ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I find in Computer Management which Disk belongs to what physical drive ? 132797 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JerometheGiraff, May 18, 2019 at 12:12 AM.

1. Disk relation to Physical drive ?

How can I find in Computer Management which Disk belongs to what physical drive ?

:)

JerometheGiraff, May 18, 2019 at 12:12 AM

2. HP Disk Drive not visible

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you first try the Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Method 2:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Right-click on the Disk Drives and click on Properties.

• Go to the Drivers Tab and Click Enable (If not enabled).

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 18, 2019 at 12:13 AM
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Problems with disk drive on DELL Inspiron Computer i560-3102MNK uses Windows 7 and has 6GB Memory with 1TB Hard drive

Hello Kelly,

It is possible that the issue could be hardware-related. We'd like to know if the hard drive is still being detected from the BIOS or Disk Management. To access Disk management, please follow the steps below:

1. From the Start Menu, right-click on the Computer icon and choose Manage from the context menu.
    2. Click on Disk Management, which appears in the left-hand side under the heading Storage.
    3. The list of the hard drives available is now be visible in the center of the window.

If you're able to find the hard disk from the list, you can try to create a partition on your hard disk. Please refer to this link:
    Create a partition on a Windows 7 Hard Disk.

If you're unable to find the hard drive, it is possible that the hard drive is failing. I suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for further assistance.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

4. Roan T Win User

Disk relation to Physical drive ?

Malfunction of 3.5" disk drive in Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist on your disk drive issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you get an error message when the disk drive refused to read the inserted disk?

• Have you tried updating the disk drive's driver?

• What
      other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Thema:

Disk relation to Physical drive ?

1. Disk relation to Physical drive ? - Similar Threads - Disk relation Physical

2. Disk relation to Physical drive ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk relation to Physical drive ?: How can I find in Computer Management which Disk belongs to what physical drive ? 132797
  3. Extend partition C Drive to another physical hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extend partition C Drive to another physical hard drive: I just bought a laptop with 128GB SSD and 1TB HDD. The OS is install on 128GB SSD and i had extend partition to it maximum. So can i extend my C partition to 1 TB HDD? (something like RAID 0, but my laptop lenovo ideapad 320s had no RAID in BIOS). So any solution can...
  4. disk drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    disk drive: where is disk clean up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-drive/527965a9-0144-4201-9390-a14316eb0221
  5. % utilisation of physical drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    % utilisation of physical drives: Hi, In Task Manager it shows that circa 80-95% of the physical drives (i.e. under 'Disk') is being used at any one time. Is this normal? The only processes really using this seem to be 'Windows 10' and 'System'. Thanks...
  6. State of decay 2 PC hard disk physical copy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    State of decay 2 PC hard disk physical copy?: I am trying to get a disc copy of State of Decay 2 and I am unable to find one anywhere why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/state-of-decay-2-pc-hard-disk-physical-copy/cab67c3a-560a-41e0-bcbc-c59866274a31
  7. Convert Physical Disk to Windows to Go by VHD, Boot Error

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Convert Physical Disk to Windows to Go by VHD, Boot Error: Hey guys, I'm stuck in this dilemma and I would appreciate any help that would come. I'm sorry, I though that maybe since my problem is about Virtual Hard Disks then maybe this is the right section... Correct me if I'm wrong *Smile So here's the thing, 1. I have Windows...
  8. Vmware WKS 12 - max PHYSICAL disk size

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Vmware WKS 12 - max PHYSICAL disk size: Hi there anybody know what Max HDD size is allowed in VMware workstation (PHYSICAL Disk) I've seen plenty of references to Max VIRTUAL HDD size - and that's 8TB - but what about when using a PHYSICAL HDD. I have a RAID array of 9.1 TB attached as a Physical HDD -- my...
  9. Bugcheck possibly USB drive related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcheck possibly USB drive related: Hi find attached the bug check report, only two things that I can think of that would have caused this is USB drives attached, using KeepAliveHD to have my Western Digital My Book Drive not go to sleep or the GEFORCE drivers, which is updated but I do know there is issues...
  10. Command fails on 3Tb physical disk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Command fails on 3Tb physical disk: I keep getting this error: Command [0x0000040002003000000000002400026000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000024000260] on physical disk 1 failed. Sense key=0x%4, ASC=0x%5, ASCQ=0x%6 when doing Macrim backups to a 3Tb disk. This is the second 3Tb disk the error...