Windows 10: disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10

Discus and support disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi aleykm teens how can we delete msr and recovery partition how can we completely remove it from the device manager unfortunately 1111 - Hızlı Resim... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eskehacettepe, Jul 16, 2020.

1. disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10

hi aleykm teens how can we delete msr and recovery partition how can we completely remove it from the device manager unfortunately 1111 - Hızlı Resim

:)

eskehacettepe, Jul 16, 2020

2. Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Airider Win User

disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10

why do 2 Local Disks get isolated?

This HP has a new SSD. I just now found this and wonder if it is stupids and/or dangerous to try <

"How to delete EFI partition with Diskpart

Step 1. Hit "Windows Key + R to open the run dialogue box, enter "diskpart" and click "OK" to open a black command prompt window.
    Step 2. Type "list disk" to display all the disks of your computer. Type "select disk n" to identify which disk you need to work with. Here n stands for the disk letter.
    Step 3. Type "list partition" to display all the volumes on the hard drive. Type "select partition n" to identify which partition you want to remove. Here n stands for the volume letter.
    Step 4. Type "delete partition override" to remove the EFI partition. Finally, type "exit" to close the windows when you receive the message says, DiskPart successfully deleted the selected partition"

just for a better understanding, but not wanting to complete it, I took these steps >

disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10 [​IMG]

in this context >

disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10 [​IMG]

so C: should be using 70GB I assume (461- 391)

Am sure my lack of expert knowledge is showing!

Airider, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10

1. disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10 - Similar Threads - disk removal problem

2. please i want to remove windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please i want to remove windows 10: please i want to remove windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-want-to-remove-windows-10/550b4a2a-abb1-4c57-a8b5-c5a70938a234
  3. please i want to remove windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please i want to remove windows 10: please i want to remove windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-i-want-to-remove-windows-10/550b4a2a-abb1-4c57-a8b5-c5a70938a234
  4. please i want to remove windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i want to restore windows 8.1 and remove windows 10 fully how do it do that please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to restore windows 8.1 and remove windows 10 fully how do it do that please?: i want to restore windows 8.1 and remove windows 10 fully, how do i, do that please?please help asap. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-restore-windows-81-and-remove-windows-10/1f1d7ffe-dc5c-4d41-802f-019c51bc5b5e
  6. Want to remove this option, I have currently windows in only 1 disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to remove this option, I have currently windows in only 1 disk: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vishesh96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imyg2c/want_to_remove_this_option_i_have_currently/
  7. I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I DO NOT WANT WINDOWS 10!: I bought a new laptop and it had Windows 10 on it already. I DO NOT WANT IT! It is creating havoc. I rely heavily on macros , auto text, styles, etc for my job as transcriber and I am fed up with having to do it over and over and over again. Is there another version of...
  8. disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk removal problem that I do not want windows 10: hi aleykm teens how can we delete msr and recovery partition how can we completely remove it from the device manager unfortunately 1111 - Hızlı Resim 160735
  9. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 but I DO NOT WANT French Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to upgrade to Windows 10 but I DO NOT WANT French Windows 10: It says In the information posted by Microsoft, "you should choose the same Language and version when creating media for instalation For windows 10... Firstly, wouldnt the same version be windows 7?? i Dont understand..... i am english, i have been struggling with the...
  10. Disk Compression - do I have it? Do I want it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Compression - do I have it? Do I want it?: Yesterday I tried to upgrade W10, but it wouldn't load. A MS tech did a lot of things, including turning disk compression on. My disk is only 20% full; I sure don't need compression. So, my questions... 1) Do I want compression 2) If I don't, can I safely turn it off? 3)...