Windows 10: Disk Repair being skipped on start up

Discus and support Disk Repair being skipped on start up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (SOLVED found an old post on microsofts forum that fixed my problem) submitted by /u/Drax112 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Drax112, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Disk Repair being skipped on start up

(SOLVED found an old post on microsofts forum that fixed my problem)

submitted by /u/Drax112
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Drax112, Feb 4, 2021

2. What should I have as backup-a RECOVERY disk or a REPAIR disk? Are these the same or different?

Got the free upgrade to Windows 10 and I need to start making some kind of a Repair/Recovery disk.

Are these the same thing? Are they different?

Can someone list the steps needed to make this/ these disk (s)?

Thank you.

Barbara

BarbaraLarnce, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Disk Repair stops at 35% and then reboots and starts over

When I reboot my computer, does a disk check (which I can skip by pressing any key--other than Spacebar, apparently) and then starts repairing drive errors. The problem is that it slowly gets to 35% and then reboots my PC and starts over. I've been dealing
    with this by skipping the disk check, but I really would prefer to have the repair complete, if for no other reason than that it is preventing Windows Update from updating.

What can I do?

Gail Gurman, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Disk Repair being skipped on start up

Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Disk Repair being skipped on start up

1. Disk Repair being skipped on start up - Similar Threads - Disk Repair being

2. Start up repair with no disk space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up repair with no disk space: When trying to troubleshoot startup repair, I encounter a bunch of tasks that cannot be completed for no reason, however in the command prompt it says my ssd has no space, which it doesn't. But how do i fix that in order to reset my PC?...
  3. Start up repair with no disk space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up repair with no disk space: When trying to troubleshoot startup repair, I encounter a bunch of tasks that cannot be completed for no reason, however in the command prompt it says my ssd has no space, which it doesn't. But how do i fix that in order to reset my PC?...
  4. Lockscreen being skipped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen being skipped: Hi i really need help at first my lockscreen was fine it shows everytime i turn on my laptop but for the pas week i dont know whats happening my lockscreen is being skipped even i didnt press anything so please help me.. i dont need a a password for my laptop since its easy...
  5. Lockscreen being skipped

Lockscreen being skipped: Hi i really need help at first my lockscreen was fine it shows everytime i turn on my laptop but for the pas week i dont know whats happening my lockscreen is being skipped even i didnt press anything so please help me.. i dont need a a password for my laptop since its easy...
  6. Start up repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up repair: Hi, I accidentally clicked on a system registry folder when looking for a file on my surface station pc.When I restarted my computer it never showed windows, was thinking for 3 x weeks.I'm attempting the advice online regarding start-up repair and have entered the bitlock...
  7. Start up repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up repair: Hi, I accidentally clicked on a system registry folder when looking for a file on my surface station pc.When I restarted my computer it never showed windows, was thinking for 3 x weeks.I'm attempting the advice online regarding start-up repair and have entered the bitlock...
  8. Start up repair

9. Start up repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up repair: I left my PC alone for a while and I looked back to it and it showed a blue screen, then a black one. My PC turned on again and it took me to a repair screen. I clicked on advanced repair to restart my computer but the options weren't there. I've tried everything, I even...
  10. Start-up Repair

Start-up Repair: I need recovery key. I can't log in, display message says to retrieve this key, go http//windows.microsoft.com/recoverykeyfaq from another PC or mobile, key ID 43D89053 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-repair/75571561-b5bd-440b-a1b8-40fb5f307e20