Windows 10: Disk repair on every startup

Discus and support Disk repair on every startup in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I boot Windows 10 I get a message that the disk (860 EVO) is being repaired. When right clicking the drive in Windows and going into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kebabisgott, May 17, 2020.

1. Disk repair on every startup

Every time I boot Windows 10 I get a message that the disk (860 EVO) is being repaired.
    When right clicking the drive in Windows and going into properties and then tools and running the "Error checking" tool a window pops up telling me that the disk has some errors and to correct them I need to restart the computer. So I do that but when I check the "Error checking" tool again I get the same message again telling me that the disk has some errors that need to be repaired.

-Checking the disks status in cmd (wmic) it says "Status OK".
    -Running the diagnostics scan in Samsung Magician does not show any errors either.
    -Full scan with Malware Bytes: nothing
    -Full scan with Defender: nothing

What's next?

submitted by /u/kebabisgott
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kebabisgott, May 17, 2020

2. Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, May 17, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 17, 2020
  4. Disk repair on every startup

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Disk repair on every startup

1. Disk repair on every startup - Similar Threads - Disk repair every

2. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk check running on every startup.: Hello, for several months now I am facing a problem. My pc runs the chkdks on every startup, apparently unsuccessfully, as ever anything happens. I've tried unmarking the disk from the "dirty" status it is tagged with no success. When I let the scan do it's thing, it is...
  3. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk check running on every startup.: Hello, for several months now I am facing a problem. My pc runs the chkdks on every startup, apparently unsuccessfully, as ever anything happens. I've tried unmarking the disk from the "dirty" status it is tagged with no success. When I let the scan do it's thing, it is...
  4. Disk check running on every startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 100% Disk on startup every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100% Disk on startup every time: Every boot my disk runs at 100% for 5-10 mins and will go back to normal. After it returns to normal it can also spike to 100 when any program is opened. Other than what's shown in the screenshot I have seen PowerShell, Edge installer, Cryptographic Services, and SysMain...
  6. Computer goes into disk checking on every startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer goes into disk checking on every startup.: My computer lately has been going into disk checking on every boot, the only drive it does scan and repair is my C: Drive, I remember this happening after some issue with my hard drive, my PC went into the bios screen to say that'no bootable drive detected' it did get fixed...
  7. Laptop always booting up to repair on every startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop always booting up to repair on every startup: Its acer laptop. The touchpad stopped work maybe it was damaged cuz I dropped few times - everything else works fine. After that I started getting BSOD when I did automatic driver or windows update. The BSOD error it gave me was somethijg synaptic blah blah touchpad. So I...
  8. Disk check on every startup

Disk check on every startup: Hi all. Recently my PC started to run disk check on every startup. I let it run and repair, but it doesn't do anything really. When I run the disk checker on Windows itself it says that my drive has a problem and it needs to restart in order to solve it. But nothing gets...
  9. Windows 10 repair disk on startup

Windows 10 repair disk on startup: Hey when I turned on my computer I got this message that it wanted to repair something called C. Why did this happen? I never had this before. Is this because I turn off the PC randomly (sometimes in the login screen as it logins) and it corrupts files? I had the option to...
  10. Scanning and repairing volume (\\?\Volume...) every startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and repairing volume (\\?\Volume...) every startup: help.. this problem comes up after i upgrade my windows 10 anniv update to creators update every time i startup, this thing comes ... Scanning and repairing volume (\\?\Volume...) 100% complete it just took 5 seconds and get into windows after that and then i re-install...