Windows 10: Disk "Restart Needed" Restart drive to repair errors.

Discus and support Disk "Restart Needed" Restart drive to repair errors. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have disk checked, i have restarted my computer a billion times, each time it was "repairing drive" but i still get that message! I have tried a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vhirsion, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Disk "Restart Needed" Restart drive to repair errors.

I have disk checked, i have restarted my computer a billion times, each time it was "repairing drive" but i still get that message! I have tried a lot of things but in the control panel in security and maintenance in the tab maintenance at the drive status it says "restart needed" i restart my pc, it checks and "repairs" errors and then i get that message, please help.

submitted by /u/Vhirsion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vhirsion, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Sommer Win User

Hard Drive "Read Disk Error Ctrl-Alt-Del to Restart" on Startup

I had the same problem, turned out to be a bad memory stick.

This is what I found on the net, don't remember the site now, but for what's it worth:

Sommer, Jul 17, 2020
  3. little cat, Jul 17, 2020
  4. nagymama Win User

Disk "Restart Needed" Restart drive to repair errors.

Restart to repair disk errors message

Several months ago I started getting a restart to repair disk errors message on my Toshiba laptop. No matter how many times I restarted did not go away

Took it to a computer tech who said my hard drive was failing, so replaced hard drive and reduced apps on laptop to bare minimum. Message came back.

Tech said hard drive was fine and that problem had to be connected to Windows program but had no idea how to fix. Message comes and goes, but since last update 1709, has started coming up more frequently again. Cannot restore it says because of disk errors.

Any ideas what is going on? and how to fix?

nagymama, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Disk "Restart Needed" Restart drive to repair errors.

1. Disk "Restart Needed" Restart drive to repair errors. - Similar Threads - Disk Restart Needed

2. disk repair restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk repair restart loop: My laptop's disk had an error which caused the computer to restart but the auto repair failed and every restart attempt sends me to the recovery screen. The issue is that for every advanced recovery option I have to type in a password, I haven't had to use this password in...
  3. disk repair restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disk repair restart loop: My laptop's disk had an error which caused the computer to restart but the auto repair failed and every restart attempt sends me to the recovery screen. The issue is that for every advanced recovery option I have to type in a password, I haven't had to use this password in...
  4. Restart to repair drive errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restart to repair drive errors: Hello, about a week ago when I started my PC Windows 10 it said that my C: drive was being repaired and when my PC had started it said there was errors with a drive and that I had to restart my PC. I restarted my PC but the message about an error with a drive kept popping up...
  5. Restart to repair drive errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restart to repair drive errors: Hello, about a week ago when I started my PC Windows 10 it said that my C: drive was being repaired and when my PC had started it said there was errors with a drive and that I had to restart my PC. I restarted my PC but the message about an error with a drive kept popping up...
  6. Restart to repair drive errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Restart to Repair Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart to Repair Drive: I've recently been getting prompts to repair my C: drive which is a Samsung Evo SSD. Running the repair seems to fix the issue and my PC runs fine afterwards but it will happen again in a few days. What's damaging my drive? Does it need replaced? It's only about a year old....
  8. Restart To Repair Drive errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart To Repair Drive errors: So i started getting this message abt 3-4 days back. It is detecting some problem with my C: Drive and it tells me to restart I have currently tried every fix possible DISM, CHKDSK, SFC /SCANNOW, RESTARTING, RUNNING VIRUS CHECK but none of them seem to work. How do i fix...
  9. Restart to Repair Drive Errors

Restart to Repair Drive Errors: I have a 7 year old win10 Dell 660 computer with initially a 2TB HD that was split into C and D. When I started up the computer it has been delayed and noted errors were found on D drive and asked if I wanted to fix it. When I say yes it would attempt to fix it and then...
  10. "Restart to repair drive errors" - Which Drive?

"Restart to repair drive errors" - Which Drive?: I recently received this notification. I would like to know which drive it was that had errors on it. I have 5 different Hard Drives connected to my PC. Is there any way to view more details on this error?...