Windows 10: Disk space so high

Discus and support Disk space so high in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i have a issue my disk space is so high i cant even update and i dont know why please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by christimene fleurant, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Disk space so high

Hi i have a issue my disk space is so high i cant even update and i dont know why please help

:)

christimene fleurant, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Joan Pin Win User

disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, Jun 10, 2023
  3. My disk space is gone

Hi John,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Try to run theSystem Maintenance Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key + W and type
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select view all on the top left corner.

• Click System Maintenance,
      follow onscreen instructions.
    I suggest you to run Check Disk which performs an analysis of the disk. Refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type chkdsk /f and hit enter.
    For reference:

Tips to free up drive space on your PC:

Tips to free up drive space on your PC - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Disk space so high

Low Disk Space error

Hi,

I suggest you to delete the unwanted applications or games installed on the device and also perform a Disk Cleanup.

In order to delete the games or applications, which has been downloaded from the Windows Store you need to right click on the game and select
    Uninstall option from the Start menu.

If the games that you are downloaded are .exe or the applications which are not downloaded from the Windows Store, you may try deleting it from the Control panel.

To do so, please follow the below steps.

• Right Click on Start Menu.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click on the programs that you would like to uninstall.
    I suggest you to try the steps in the following article to free up space and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/free-up-drive-space

Also, refer to the Wiki Article created by
    Andre Da Costa
    from the below link:

How to free up disk space in Windows

Redirecting

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Disk space so high

1. Disk space so high - Similar Threads - Disk space high

2. Disk space so high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk space so high: Hi i have a issue my disk space is so high i cant even update and i dont know why please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space-so-high/6f572ba9-649f-475c-ae97-9bdce9bd5cbb
  3. Disk space so high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk space so high: Hi i have a issue my disk space is so high i cant even update and i dont know why please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space-so-high/6f572ba9-649f-475c-ae97-9bdce9bd5cbb
  4. Disk Space too high, Browser hijackr

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Space too high, Browser hijackr: DIsk space to high to the point of not being able to even download updates, and i have a browser hijacker but i dont knowhow to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space-too-high-browser-hijackr/6d7163a6-a392-40c3-be02-d47497e89354
  5. Disk Space too high, Browser hijackr

Disk Space too high, Browser hijackr: DIsk space to high to the point of not being able to even download updates, and i have a browser hijacker but i dont knowhow to remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-space-too-high-browser-hijackr/6d7163a6-a392-40c3-be02-d47497e89354
  6. High CPU & Disk Space Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU & Disk Space Usage: Hello Microsoft Community.Hoping to get some help to troubleshoot some issues I've had with my laptop for a while now.Primary pain point is that the computer boots and runs extremely slowly. This has been the case for a long time. CPU and/or Disk tend to run at 100%. I'm...
  7. High CPU & Disk Space Usage

High CPU & Disk Space Usage: Hello Microsoft Community.Hoping to get some help to troubleshoot some issues I've had with my laptop for a while now.Primary pain point is that the computer boots and runs extremely slowly. This has been the case for a long time. CPU and/or Disk tend to run at 100%. I'm...
  8. High CPU & Disk Space Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. High CPU DIsk space memory issue.

High CPU DIsk space memory issue.: HI All,Could you please help me here. I am facing issues with Memory, CPU, Disk. every time my disk is going to 100%.I am not using chrome, Skype and stopped all super services.I have 384GB free space in C: Drive.Please suggest me here.Thanks,Siva...
  10. My Disk Space Is Too High

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Disk Space Is Too High: Yesterday I downloaded, jio switch Application. Then I am having a problem. Suddenly my disk space is 100% please please please Help Me. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-space-is-too-high/e4969c64-cd90-4fb0-b8f4-13a7d8308e08