Windows 10: Disk Usage 100% a lot without task manager showing anything

Discus and support Disk Usage 100% a lot without task manager showing anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, A little while ago with I was doing stuff, my computer started getting really slow and I went into task manager to find that the disk usage was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by L Mttrs, Sep 11, 2020.

1. L Mttrs Win User

Disk Usage 100% a lot without task manager showing anything

Hi,

A little while ago with I was doing stuff, my computer started getting really slow and I went into task manager to find that the disk usage was maxed out or almost maxed, from 95% to 100%. I scrolled down to see what was causing it and found... nothing. There wasn't a single program in task manager that appeared to be using so much disk. I ran a full scan on Windows Defender and no threats appeared. So as of right now I'm not exactly sure what to do because my computer is just really pretty slow. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

:)

L Mttrs, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Disk Usage 100% a lot without task manager showing anything

1. Disk Usage 100% a lot without task manager showing anything - Similar Threads - Disk Usage 100%

2. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk usage in task manager always at 100%: I have a HP Pavilion 15 cs1063cl. I have been using it for 4 years. I keep having issues with the disk being 100% all the time. I faced many problems trying to resolve this which brought new problems. But in the end I made a Clean Installation. Even now the disk is still in...
  3. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk usage in task manager always at 100%: I have a HP Pavilion 15 cs1063cl. I have been using it for 4 years. I keep having issues with the disk being 100% all the time. I faced many problems trying to resolve this which brought new problems. But in the end I made a Clean Installation. Even now the disk is still in...
  4. Disk usage in task manager always at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 100% Disk Usage in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk Usage in Task Manager: Hi people of the r/windows 10 subreddit. I've had this problem for about a week now where the disk usage is at 100% constantly in the task manager. After a few minutes it goes down a bit but when I launch an app it almost instantly goes back to 100%. I tried a lot of fixes...
  6. Disk usage 100 % in task Manager

Disk usage 100 % in task Manager: my disk usage in task manger reaches to 100 % in very short intervals and the system become unresponsive. this problem is from day 1 in my system. I have read lots of solution on internet but nothing helps. Now I have final done a reset of windows by formatting complete...
  7. task manager, disk is showing 100%

task manager, disk is showing 100%: my laptop is showing 100% disk usage.The one i noticed are windows remidation services,ms compatibility teleme...,windows modules installer. can some one help me to fix this problem. thank you!...
  8. Task manager showing disk usage 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task manager showing disk usage 100%: I have reset my laptop to factory settings still task manger showing disk usage 100 %. response is too slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-showing-disk-usage-100/ba3a557c-6680-4218-a375-12fb649c58a5
  9. Task manager show 100% disk

Task manager show 100% disk: My task manager shows 100% disk in process tab and my pc isn't booting fast as it was earlier i formatted the pc and reinstalled but the same thing again i can't play games...
  10. task manager showing 100% usage

task manager showing 100% usage: my task manger is showing 100% usage and laptop is very slow to start edition : windows 10 version: 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/task-manager-showing-100-usage/a5f5844d-35b2-4f0f-ac73-db87ba2baa8e