Windows 10: Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help

Discus and support Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, gang hope you all can help me here. A while back I finally updated to Windows 10 a bit later than most. Got really busy and am just now trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zestyclose_Fact7800, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help

Hello, gang hope you all can help me here. A while back I finally updated to Windows 10 a bit later than most. Got really busy and am just now trying to solve this problem...

On my PC I might have several tabs open on google and they will suddenly crash with a "low memory" error, or I might be playing a game I was able to perfectly use pre-Windows 10, and then it will crash within seconds. I also bought a large monitor and maybe I need a new memory stick? I am not sure. I have done several troubleshooting steps based off google searches but never have asked for help directly.

My disk usage is far too high then I recall pre-window's 10 as well.

Hope you all can help!

submitted by /u/Zestyclose_Fact7800
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zestyclose_Fact7800, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

100% disk usage and memory usage

Hi,

100% disk usage and memory usage can be caused by a software corruption, running application running on the background and malware or virus infection.

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide an appropriate resolution, kindly answer the questions below:

• Did the issue happen after installing the Fall Creators?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Can you send us the screenshot of the Task Manager showing the 100% disk usage and memory usage?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For isolation purposes, please perform a clean boot to see if the same issue will occur. Refer to this
    article for more information on how to perform a clean boot
    in Windows.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 21, 2021
  3. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help

System and Compressed Memory High Disk Usage

Hi Yousef,

As you are facing issues with high system memory usage on your PC, we will help you with this issue.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with CPU usage by the processes on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

These issues might occur due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help

1. Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help - Similar Threads - Disk Usage Memory

2. Memory usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory usage: I don't know Why my Memory use of antivirus service are so high https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/memory-usage/e86a6d14-787e-450a-b90a-0261aebcdff9
  3. memory usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory usage: hi all:My laptop has 16GB of ram installed. Checking the memory information via the task manager, it states that 5.9GB is in use and 9.6GB available. Is 5.9GB in use normal or can I lower the usage of the GB of ram?...
  4. 100% disk usage help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% disk usage help: OK so like two months ago I fixed 100% disk usage, it was fine until this morning when I went to go on my PC and I just noticed it was really slow and I opened up task manager said it was at 100% disk usage I have tried everything super fetch is disabled window search is...
  5. 100% disk memory and cpu usage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100% disk memory and cpu usage?: Sometimes when i try to get on my computer and play a game i keep getting 100% disk memory and memory usage and i always have to restart my computer to make it stop but im getting annoyed since its happening a lot more, i have ran malwarebytes for viruses but there are none i...
  6. 100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100 cpu, memory and disk usage.: This just randomly started happening. I scanned for viruses and can't find a fix. Help? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7uoze/100_cpu_memory_and_disk_usage/
  7. CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%: Whenever I run any program on my laptop, my disk usage, along with CPU and memory usage shoot up to 100%. Even without running any programs, task manager still shows them operating at around 60-70%. I have tried every other online solution with no success whatsoever....
  8. 100% Disk Usage / Memory Usage with barely anything running

100% Disk Usage / Memory Usage with barely anything running: Hi, I've had this issue on and off for a while now, but within the past few days it's been constantly there and nothing I do can seem to get rid of the issue. It started happening randomly while I was on my computer doing nothing different to normal. I thought it would go...
  9. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...
  10. high memory usage if not not its disk

high memory usage if not not its disk: [IMG]h the laptop and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/high-memory-usage-if-not-not-its-disk/cb8d51ec-a11c-4dd6-aa8a-d08afef8e5e2