Windows 10: DISKPART

Discus and support DISKPART in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know how to remove a disk where its status is "No Media" by DISKPART.exe?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ian Chen54321, Mar 1, 2020.

1. DISKPART

Hi,

Does anyone know how to remove a disk where its status is "No Media" by DISKPART.exe?

:)

Ian Chen54321, Mar 1, 2020

2. diskpart

How to format whole harddrive and then create partition of Harddrive for Window 10 installation through diskpart . Please give me full step for same

AmishValambhia, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Cheriseru Win User
    Faulty harddrives

Thanks for the suggestion but as I stated the drive doesn't show up in Disk management. I just tried the Diskpart steps and it's not listed on there either

Cheriseru, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

DISKPART

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

DISKPART

1. DISKPART - Similar Threads - DISKPART

2. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  3. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart: I've recently installed a new 1TB 970 Evo Plus NVME M.2 SSD into my Dell XPS 9310. I'm trying to re-install Windows 10 on it but the drive is not appearing in the installation process and it's not showing up in the CMD diskpart list either. However, it is being detected...
  4. SSD not showing up on windows installation or CMD diskpart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do you fix the "The specified service does not exist as an installed service" diskpart...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you fix the "The specified service does not exist as an installed service" diskpart...: I'm trying to use "diskpart" from the command prompt but it doesn't even work. Instead, I get thrown this error:And just to make sure, I did go and check the Event Viewer, but nothing appears when doing so.If you want information on the computer I'm using, it's a Dell...
  6. How do you fix the "The specified service does not exist as an installed service" diskpart...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you fix the "The specified service does not exist as an installed service" diskpart...: I'm trying to use "diskpart" from the command prompt but it doesn't even work. Instead, I get thrown this error:And just to make sure, I did go and check the Event Viewer, but nothing appears when doing so.If you want information on the computer I'm using, it's a Dell...
  7. How do you fix the "The specified service does not exist as an installed service" diskpart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How do you fix the "The specified service does not exist as an installed service" diskpart...

9. I cleaned the only volume in diskpart through command line and now I am getting No Bootable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cleaned the only volume in diskpart through command line and now I am getting No Bootable...: Crux of the issue - check the last 3 paragraphs.My Story to how I got here:Initially I was trying to partition my c drive I only had 1 large partition with no unallocated space, to create a new drive P. Then during the process when AOMEI Partition Software was working in...
  10. I cleaned the only volume in diskpart through command line and now I am getting No Bootable...

I cleaned the only volume in diskpart through command line and now I am getting No Bootable...: Crux of the issue - check the last 3 paragraphs.My Story to how I got here:Initially I was trying to partition my c drive I only had 1 large partition with no unallocated space, to create a new drive P. Then during the process when AOMEI Partition Software was working in...