Windows 10: disks and volumes showing full repair needed

Discus and support disks and volumes showing full repair needed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello when i am trying to download epic games launcher it is showing me invalid d drive when i tried see whats wrong with disks and volumes i come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RAM kong, Nov 29, 2023.

1. RAM kong Win User

disks and volumes showing full repair needed

Hello when i am trying to download epic games launcher it is showing me invalid d drive when i tried see whats wrong with disks and volumes i come across this suggestion

:)

RAM kong, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

disks and volumes showing full repair needed

1. disks and volumes showing full repair needed - Similar Threads - disks volumes showing

2. disks and volumes showing full repair needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disks and volumes showing full repair needed: Hello when i am trying to download epic games launcher it is showing me invalid d drive when i tried see whats wrong with disks and volumes i come across this suggestion...
  3. Why does it show in settings EFI System Partition full repair needed but in disk management...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it show in settings EFI System Partition full repair needed but in disk management...: In Settings > Storage > Disks & volumes, my EFI system partition is labeled as "full repair needed" But if I go to Win key + X > disk management and go to EFI Partition it shows that it’s “Healthy”. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you....
  4. Why does it show in settings EFI System Partition full repair needed but in disk management...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it show in settings EFI System Partition full repair needed but in disk management...: In Settings > Storage > Disks & volumes, my EFI system partition is labeled as "full repair needed" But if I go to Win key + X > disk management and go to EFI Partition it shows that it’s “Healthy”. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you....
  5. Cluster disk is not showing any volume in the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cluster disk is not showing any volume in the disk: Hi,I have a problem with failovercluster. I am using Dell VRTX and recently 2 hard drives failed which was used for a VM. I have replaced th 2 hard drives and the servers have access to the new Virtual disk created in VRTX. However i can see the disk but unable to add disk to...
  6. Cluster disk is not showing any volume in the disk

Cluster disk is not showing any volume in the disk: Hi,I have a problem with failovercluster. I am using Dell VRTX and recently 2 hard drives failed which was used for a VM. I have replaced th 2 hard drives and the servers have access to the new Virtual disk created in VRTX. However i can see the disk but unable to add disk to...
  7. Drives and volumes showing full repair needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drives and volumes showing full repair needed.: hello, I was going through disk & volume section in windows settings and there I noticed that the topmost volume which is named as system was showing " Full repair needed ". but my system is functioning correctly and not experiencing any errors. So why it is showing this ?...
  8. Drives and volumes showing full repair needed.

Drives and volumes showing full repair needed.: hello, I was going through disk & volume section in windows settings and there I noticed that the topmost volume which is named as system was showing " Full repair needed ". but my system is functioning correctly and not experiencing any errors. So why it is showing this ?...
  9. Windows 10 Disk full shows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Disk full shows: Hi In my Windows 10 always shows drive full. [ATTACH] but when I select all and check the folder property is not even half used of my total size. [ATTACH] - Checked virus - no spam no virus. - check installed software none are big. - clear temp and system dumps. -...
  10. Mystery disk volume - disk full error messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mystery disk volume - disk full error messages: I have an unusual problem. My desktop PC keeps throwing “disk full” error messages ( approx. every 5 minutes) for a mysterious drive volume, “i:” drive. This volume was part of the host drive’s original configuration. According to its properties, the volume’s total capacity...