Windows 10: disks locked

Discus and support disks locked in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i recovered my windows 10 recently.i have 4 partitions -COS,D,E,F .when i booted,the D,E,F partitions are locked which i unlocked using BitLocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yuvarajsingh1, May 26, 2020.

1. disks locked

i recovered my windows 10 recently.i have 4 partitions -COS,D,E,F .when i booted,the D,E,F partitions are locked which i unlocked using BitLocker recovery.

now everytime i start or restart my laptop, D,E,F get locked and i have to unlock everytime.

idk what to do.

help!

:)

yuvarajsingh1, May 26, 2020

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue disks locked :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, May 26, 2020
  3. Disk Check Issue?

I'm having the Disk Check issue again. However, this time, I can't use Startup Repair to fix it. Can you address this?

JackAttack95, May 26, 2020
  4. disks locked

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 26, 2020
Thema:

disks locked

1. disks locked - Similar Threads - disks locked

2. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  3. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  4. bitlock locked my disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlock locked my disk: hello, i got a problem i was working then i saw that there was an update and pc wanted to be restarted inorder to install that update then i restarted and afound my other drive are locked by bitlocker and i dont know how to fix that because i didn't locked and i didn't used...
  5. bitlock locked my disk

bitlock locked my disk: hello, i got a problem i was working then i saw that there was an update and pc wanted to be restarted inorder to install that update then i restarted and afound my other drive are locked by bitlocker and i dont know how to fix that because i didn't locked and i didn't used...
  6. bitlock locked my disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. When I use Disk Cleanup, I have a folder that is locked. How do i unlock it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use Disk Cleanup, I have a folder that is locked. How do i unlock it?: I have a folder in Disk Cleanup that has 27mb of data I want to delete. It has a "locked" icon on it and is probably why I can't get rid of the 27mb. It's in Temp Internet files. When I try to view files, it says the file is empty, but the cleanup says it has 27mb. The IE...
  8. When I use Disk Cleanup, I have a folder that is locked. How do i unlock it?

When I use Disk Cleanup, I have a folder that is locked. How do i unlock it?: I have a folder in Disk Cleanup that has 27mb of data I want to delete. It has a "locked" icon on it and is probably why I can't get rid of the 27mb. It's in Temp Internet files. When I try to view files, it says the file is empty, but the cleanup says it has 27mb. The IE...
  9. When I use Disk Cleanup, I have a folder that is locked. How do i unlock it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key is not showing on email address - hard disk is locked: my data is locked on hard drive and bitlocker key is not showing on my email. When I try to find the key they page gives me error. Anyone who knows about this problem. In dire need to get my data backup....