Windows 10: dism after KB3201845 doesn't work anymore

Discus and support dism after KB3201845 doesn't work anymore in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi i have update to KB3201845 cmd as administrator Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase i got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by drugo, Dec 8, 2016.

1. drugo Win User

dism after KB3201845 doesn't work anymore

hi
    i have update to KB3201845
    cmd as administrator
    Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

i got this
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

Code: Strumento Gestione e manutenzione immagini distribuzione Versione: 10.0.14393.0 Versione immagine: 10.0.14393.0 [=========== 20.0% ] Errore: 2 Impossibile trovare il file specificato. Il file di registro di Gestione e manutenzione immagini distribuzione è disponibile in C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log[/quote] translated
    Code: C: \ WINDOWS \ system32> Dism.exe / online / Cleanup-Image / StartComponentCleanup / ResetBase Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image version: 10.0.14393.0 [=========== 20.0%] Error: 2 Can not find the file specified. The Management of log files and maintenance images Distribution is available in C: \ WINDOWS \ Logs \ DISM \ dism.log[/quote] can i fix it?
    SFC /verifyonly & scannow don't report any error
    help me please
    thanks

:)

drugo, Dec 8, 2016

2. FIXEDdism after  KB3201845 doesn't work anymore :problems installing Cumulative Update (KB3197954, KB3200970, KB3201845)

FINALLY fixed!!

Manually downloaded and installed KB3201845 and ran the command dism /online /add-package /packagepath:"C:\Temp\KB3201845.cab"

Checked for updates, and it appeared to download KB3201845, but quickly this time, and then it stated "Your device is up to date".

Javo Juarez, Dec 8, 2016
  3. Jan Hdrks Win User
    After installing update KB3201845, Windows Start menu and default Windows apps don't launch anymore

After installing KB320145 I cannot open the Start menu anymore. It appears that all standard Windows apps like OneNote, Edge, System settings, that I had pinned at the taskbar will not launch too. Fortunately all other apps and programs still work fine.

I already restored my system two times and then installed KB3201845 again with the same result.

As far as I understand KB3201845 was aimed to repair a WIFI issue. Ironically my desktop PC does not have WIFI. So, this update, that my PC did not need, broke it.

Jan Hdrks, Dec 8, 2016
  4. dism after KB3201845 doesn't work anymore

translated
    Code: C: \ WINDOWS \ system32> Dism.exe / online / Cleanup-Image / StartComponentCleanup / ResetBase Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.14393.0 Image version: 10.0.14393.0 [=========== 20.0%] Error: 2 Can not find the file specified. The Management of log files and maintenance images Distribution is available in C: \ WINDOWS \ Logs \ DISM \ dism.log[/quote] can i fix it?
    SFC /verifyonly & scannow don't report any error
    help me please
    thanks[/quote] If you entered the Dism command as shown, the syntax is incorrect. The correct syntax is

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

Notice there is a blank after the command parameter, but not before, i.e., /command /next command / Hope this helps ...

TexasBandit, Dec 9, 2016
Thema:

dism after KB3201845 doesn't work anymore

1. dism after KB3201845 doesn't work anymore - Similar Threads - dism KB3201845 doesn't

2. .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .VBS script doesn't work anymore after update.: After restarting to complete an update, which also changed all my wallpapers, and uninstalled ultrauxthemepatcher... Thanks a lot >:.... Now my neat little script doesn't work anymore.I get this error when trying to run it :It used to work perfectly fine......
  3. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  4. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  5. calculator doesn't work anymore after last update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calculator doesn't work anymore after last update: after the last update i can't open the calculator, for someone who uses it often this is very annoying. edit: version 2004 - kb4586781 was the last update i mentioned submitted by /u/mjklsimpson [link] [comments]...
  6. Fingertip doesn't work anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingertip doesn't work anymore: I've had this windows hello fingertip thing and it doesn't work anymore i tried to update the driver "Biometric devices" as in the picture but it says that it's already updated, my windows is updated as well[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Notebook doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notebook doesn't work anymore: Hi. I need emergency help So, I have this Lenovo Ideapad 320 for about 8months and it suddenly started having "blue screen" errors. I did what i found in the community, and that was cleaning my HD by CMD, it helped that was March 18th. Then everything was fine until...
  8. A program doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A program doesn't work anymore: Hey there, A few days ago, my PC ran into a problem and restarted while I was playing a game. After that, I have not been able to open the game anymore. Unfortunately, there is no error message to be posted. Can anyone help me out with this problem? Regards....
  9. License doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License doesn't work anymore: My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced with a Activate Windows thing in the corner. Today, I wanted to play a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to...
  10. Bluetooth doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work anymore: A few moments ago my bluetooth stopped workig. I already tried to follow your faq on how to fix the problems similar to mine, but nothing worked. Then I found this topic: click. It's identical to my case: after I disinstalled the bluetooth from Device Manager and rebooted...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C:\Windows\system32>DISM /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:install.esd Strumento Gestione e manutenzione immagini distribuzione Versione: 10.0.14393.0 Errore: 2 Impossibile trovare il file specificato.