Windows 10: DISM COMException Error

Discus and support DISM COMException Error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've discovered a weird issue on Windows 10x64 10525 PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth Deployment Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PzSniper, Aug 29, 2015.

1. PzSniper Win User

DISM COMException Error

I've discovered a weird issue on Windows 10x64 10525

Any solution yet?

:)

PzSniper, Aug 29, 2015

2. Windows 10- windows powershell - DISM COMMANED ERROR

during DISM SCAN ,I am getting error below mentioned, My PC is ruuning with Windows 10 , version 1703 with OS Build 15063.138. Hope for help to resolve the error.

Windows PowerShell

Copyright (C) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth

Repair-WindowsImage : The restore operation failed. Either the repair source was not found or the component store

cannot be repaired.

At line:1 char:1

+ Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: DISM COMException Error :)) [Repair-WindowsImage], COMException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Dism.Commands.RepairWindowsImageCommand
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

kirtikant25253, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Cybot Win User
    unable to install kb3081704 - windows 10 x64 build 10240

I tried following instructions for reinstalling the windows 10 DVD player, but the same unspecified error keeps occurring.

Add-AppxProvisionedPackage : Unspecified error

At line:1 char:1

+ Add-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online -PackagePath c:\temp2\InstallDVDAp ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: DISM COMException Error :)) [Add-AppxProvisionedPackage], COMException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Microsoft.Dism.Commands.AddAppxProvisionedPackageCommand

I also tried doing a system restore back to before the last successful update.

Cybot, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

DISM COMException Error

1. DISM COMException Error - Similar Threads - DISM COMException Error

2. Dism Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dism Error: Hi, i need help with this, I have an Acer swift 314, when I run sfc /scan now, it says :Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located atwindir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For...
  3. DISM Error #6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM Error #6: When I ran DISM to create a Install.wim file, I got error 6 invalid handle , is there a solution mWy wim file is on the W: drive. The Windows U: Drive is the wim I am creating. How do I get rid of the error at 17% of the wim file created? 160207
  4. DISM ERROR

DISM ERROR: Hi, i did an sfc /scannow and got an error saying some components cant be fixed. So i did a Dism check health and scan health, both said there are no errors. Then i did a dism restorehealth but the operation is completed at 84.9%. Please help i am experiencing a lot of issues...
  5. dism error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dism error: so i had upgraded my ram lately which was giving me Bsod error.when i gave to technician he tested the ram and my laptop and he said my windows software was affected .so i decided to do dism check and using 'DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth' in cmd it showed messange...
  6. DISM error

DISM error: My laptop had a lot of corrupted files after I accidentally switched off the wrong switch. I ran DISM restore health, the following was returned. C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version:...
  7. Error in DISM (Error 605)

Error in DISM (Error 605): I had got BSODs twice a few days ago, having the stopcode MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. after that I ran CHKDSK and it scanned the drive. Then i started DISM. Usually all would go well but for some reason this time it stopped at 8.3% with this message- Deployment Image Servicing...
  8. DISM Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM Error: Win 10 Pro x64 1709 Error After using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Any tips? Stops at 85% And i Have Windows Update Service Enabled. I attached DISM Log, ty. 132539
  9. DISM clean error.

DISM clean error.: I do DISM cleaning every week end and after cum update done. This timeI got error as follows. *BiggrinirectFileSystemProvider::SysSetInformationFile(flags = (AllowNotSameDevice|AllowSharingViolation|AllowAccessDenied|0x00001400), h = 111c...
  10. Error DISM restorehealth

Error DISM restorehealth: Hello I use the Windows DVD 10 and option 3 with IMAGE_HEALTH and have an error 50: http://www.eightforums.com/performan...upt-files.html 0x800f081f and operation not fix !! What to do ? thanks for your help Best regards 23654