Windows 10: DISM commands

Discus and support DISM commands in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am attempting to repair an external drive connected to this computer. In command prompt, administrator level, I entered the command "dism /Image:f:\... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael Barnes18, Mar 29, 2021.

1. DISM commands

I am attempting to repair an external drive connected to this computer. In command prompt, administrator level, I entered the command "dism /Image:f:\ /cleanup-image /restorehealth" and it returned the message "Error 126; An Error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for image located at f;\" What is the next step?

:)

Michael Barnes18, Mar 29, 2021

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Mar 29, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

DISM commands

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile DISM commands :)

Thema:

DISM commands

1. DISM commands - Similar Threads - DISM commands

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...
  3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...
  4. SFC and DISM commands not working, random BSOD's with stop code memory management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC and DISM commands not working, random BSOD's with stop code memory management: My computer was randomly crashing into BSOD with stop code memory management. I tried running the memory troubleshooter through the system but it fixed nothing. I tried running the "sfc /scannow" and "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth" commands multiple times but...
  5. SFC and DISM commands not working, random BSOD's with stop code memory management

SFC and DISM commands not working, random BSOD's with stop code memory management: My computer was randomly crashing into BSOD with stop code memory management. I tried running the memory troubleshooter through the system but it fixed nothing. I tried running the "sfc /scannow" and "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth" commands multiple times but...
  6. Corrupt windows computer dism command not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupt windows computer dism command not working: Hello. my computer is having problems and i have no access to my desktop because my computer keeps crashing over and over. i tried entering the /dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and it says dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option....
  7. Corrupt windows computer dism command not working

Corrupt windows computer dism command not working: Hello. my computer is having problems and i have no access to my desktop because my computer keeps crashing over and over. i tried entering the /dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and it says dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option....
  8. Corrupt windows computer dism command not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I cannot run any of the dism commands. System just randomly shuts down Event Log is full of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot run any of the dism commands. System just randomly shuts down Event Log is full of...: As i said in title none of the "DISM" commands wont work neither in power shell or cmd with administrator access. I can send you my cbs.log if that's what's needed to resolve the issue. Event ID some of the errors: 10016; 23; 7; 1030; 123; 131; 200; 201; 202... and so...
  10. I cannot run any of the dism commands. System just randomly shuts down Event Log is full of...

I cannot run any of the dism commands. System just randomly shuts down Event Log is full of...: As i said in title none of the "DISM" commands wont work neither in power shell or cmd with administrator access. I can send you my cbs.log if that's what's needed to resolve the issue. Event ID some of the errors: 10016; 23; 7; 1030; 123; 131; 200; 201; 202... and so...