Windows 10: DISM: Critical issue: DISM is putting libcrypto.dll from LibreSSL in C:\Windows\system32

Discus and support DISM: Critical issue: DISM is putting libcrypto.dll from LibreSSL in C:\Windows\system32 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there I found a critical issue with DISM on Windows 10 but I have no idea where to submit this problem. WHere could I post this problem? TIA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Francis ANDRE, Dec 23, 2019.

1. DISM: Critical issue: DISM is putting libcrypto.dll from LibreSSL in C:\Windows\system32

Hello there

I found a critical issue with DISM on Windows 10 but I have no idea where to submit this problem. WHere could I post this problem?

TIA

:)

Francis ANDRE, Dec 23, 2019
  2. RejZoR Win User

How to get damn DISM to work?

Thx guys, I'll compress this data into a blog post. For all the so called guides I've read, not a single one mentioned it has to be WIM file (some listed even ESD which clearly doesn't work) or that certain ISO images don't work with DISM.

After I've done DISM thingie, SFC also managed to repair stuff. Which is what I've needed here.

RejZoR, Dec 23, 2019
  3. How to get damn DISM to work?

FUCKING LIFE SAVING, ran into the Nvidia Opencl.dll issue with Windows 10 aka windows says its borked cant fix it need to do DISM to fix it had the same issues you were having. Thank fucking god the BSODs have stopped.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 23, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

DISM: Critical issue: DISM is putting libcrypto.dll from LibreSSL in C:\Windows\system32

How to get damn DISM to work?

you need to run DISM first before running SFC
    SFC query's the local component stores to make repairs
    DISM is targeted for rebuilding the component stores and a offline image the 'live' section is still handled by SFC in some cases
    except on windows 8.1 and up because they changed it
    but only for certain files and only if x part of the store is corrupt
    so yea pretty confusing eh

OneMoar, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

DISM: Critical issue: DISM is putting libcrypto.dll from LibreSSL in C:\Windows\system32

1. DISM: Critical issue: DISM is putting libcrypto.dll from LibreSSL in C:\Windows\system32 - Similar Threads - DISM Critical issue

2. Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure: So, I have several corrupted .dll files preventing the use or update of various applications. To be precise, the faulty files are "WSOCK32.dll", "NETAPI32.dll", and "OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll". The last one seems to be the one responsible for the failure of "Update.exe".In...
  3. Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure: So, I have several corrupted .dll files preventing the use or update of various applications. To be precise, the faulty files are "WSOCK32.dll", "NETAPI32.dll", and "OneCoreCommonProxyStub.dll". The last one seems to be the one responsible for the failure of "Update.exe".In...
  4. Corrupted .dll files and DISM failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issue running DISM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue running DISM: Anybody gettnig an issue with DISM when running this command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealthit just errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-running-dism/c1c77dbe-c011-4783-bfa8-7be6afe14c8a
  6. Issue running DISM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue running DISM: Anybody gettnig an issue with DISM when running this command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealthit just errors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-running-dism/c1c77dbe-c011-4783-bfa8-7be6afe14c8a
  7. DISM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM: When I run DISM, as I have in the past, after I get to about 42.3% it quits and gives me the statement:"The specified buffer contains ill-formed data".Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism/dd740f4f-782f-46f4-9495-a43d06f4ad48
  8. DISM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM: When I run DISM, as I have in the past, after I get to about 42.3% it quits and gives me the statement:"The specified buffer contains ill-formed data".Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism/dd740f4f-782f-46f4-9495-a43d06f4ad48
  9. Dism issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dism issue: Hello,Recently noticed 'C' drive (system) got a little 'fat', uses more disk space then before.To make story short: Ran "Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore".Found reclaimable packages 3, recommended cleanup "yes".Ran "Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image...
  10. Dism <erore 2 "The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log">

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dism <erore 2 "The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log">: Hi, Why I can`t do this commant: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth ERORE: C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism.exe /image:C: /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions Deployment Image Servicing...