Windows 10: DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO

Discus and support DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Couple months ago an electric shutdown happened and my HDD was damaged because of sudden shutdown and almost all of my files was corrupted but I saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bruhmoment_1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO

Couple months ago an electric shutdown happened and my HDD was damaged because of sudden shutdown and almost all of my files was corrupted but I saved some of them and I formatted and replaced the folders that I saved with anold HDD that I had from my old computer.

I installed Windows 10 with this link on this HDD with using my Flash Drive and I started updating my drivers but I forget some of them and kept using the PCas if everything was fine but then I had some issues and I found out that myGraphic Card AMD Radeon R7 200 Series was out of date with the drive and then I installed newest version driver for it. And my computer was fine.

I installed AnVir Task Manager just to better protect the system against viruses and stuff but I guess I "triggered"Windows Defender because I turned off all of the Virus & Protection settings and now he is using almost all of myRAM memory with Antimalware Service Executable It uses average of 3GB and my RAM is 4GB! lol

Addition to this issue:

- When I turn on my PC a black screen appears for a looooong time BEFOREeven windows loading screen comes up.

- When some games launched such as Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag there is this message pops up"devrtl.dll missing".

I found out there is lots of corrupted windows files in my PC.

With that being said I was trying to solve this "issue" or "issues" researching on forums and websites and I ended up finding"sfc /scannow" AND "Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" would help solve this but"sfc /scannow" only found issues but did not solve them. Then I tried"Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" to solve these problems but nowthis error occurs:

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.18362.1

Error: 193

An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\.

For more information, review the log file.

DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO 3a507f8c-782d-4ec7-b3b9-8fff5e52c4f9?upload=true.png

I plugged in my Flash Drive to use Dism with it, using this code line:

C:\Windows\system32>Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:wim:F:\sources\install.wim:1 /limitaccess

DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO e53912b3-520e-4772-9dd5-a6d160658d9f?upload=true.png

But the error is:

DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO ac703e87-1bcf-40e5-8bad-abd0e4db1553?upload=true.png

I don't want to reset my PC because it takes lot's of time any energy if that's the only solution then I'll do it. I want to know if I'm doing something wrong with usingFlash Drive that has Windows 10 ISO in it OR if there's better solution to these issues.

Thanks.

:)

bruhmoment_1, Apr 13, 2020

2. How to Fix Dism Error 193

Hello please any body help

My Dism /online is corrupted

When I am trying to perform any operating on Dism /online I am getting any Error 193

Dism /online /help

Error 193

Please help me to fix this error

I performed scf/scannow but it fails to fix this error

I have tried to upgrade my window v 1709 with same version but I am faild .

Please help me to fix this I don't want to loss my data.

DEEP SECRETS, Apr 13, 2020
  3. DISM error 193 Win10

Thank you for the suggestion and clear explanation, but it doesn't work. As with the

thread
    mentioned above

DISM /Online /? already returns error 193

Martijn vG, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Cybot Win User

DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO

DISM error 193

I tried that, I get dism error code 193 even when I try an offline repair

adding any switches past the /online part, even the switch /?, results in error 193

Cybot, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO

1. DISM Error: 193 - And I tried fixing with Windows ISO - Similar Threads - DISM Error 193

2. Fixing DISM Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing DISM Error: My PC has been hard freezing for the last couple days. When I try to Run DISM the program stops at 62.3 and I get the message: Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the...
  3. Fixing DISM Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixing DISM Error: My PC has been hard freezing for the last couple days. When I try to Run DISM the program stops at 62.3 and I get the message: Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the...
  4. Fixing DISM Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DISM error 3017 trying to fix activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM error 3017 trying to fix activation error: Hello. 2 year old HP laptop is suddenly failing activation and I wish to REPAIR rather than clean install due to number of apps I've got installed. I have tried to do an in-place repair but says "cannot do this - not activated".sfc /scannow won't run - says "outstanding...
  6. DISM error 3017 trying to fix activation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM error 3017 trying to fix activation error: Hello. 2 year old HP laptop is suddenly failing activation and I wish to REPAIR rather than clean install due to number of apps I've got installed. I have tried to do an in-place repair but says "cannot do this - not activated".sfc /scannow won't run - says "outstanding...
  7. DISM error 3017 trying to fix activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Invalid DISM, Error 193, Can't open any .exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invalid DISM, Error 193, Can't open any .exe: Hello, I'll explain my situation briefly (nevermind) but thoroughly because I'm a busy Engineering student at the moment. Last Saturday (Nov 17th) I accidentally turned off my desktop tower by holding the power button rather than mousing over to 'Shut Down' in Start, and...
  9. Error 193 when trying to install .Net3.5 with DISM / Error 0x800F0954 when using the tools...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 193 when trying to install .Net3.5 with DISM / Error 0x800F0954 when using the tools...: Hi, I'm trying to install .Net 3.5 on Windows 10.. I tried to install it with the Windows add Features tool and I received the error 0x800F0954. I tried to install it with Powershell / Command Prompt commands and I get error 193, not a valid Win32 application. Any...
  10. Trying to fix DISM "source" not found issue with Techbench ISO-how?

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to fix DISM "source" not found issue with Techbench ISO-how?: I started having the DISM online /cleanup-image errors when I used the command saying "source not found" I downloaded the Techbench ISO from a source and put the contents into a Folder called ISO in native directory on C drive. What command do I use now from the command line...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. imagen wim error 193