Windows 10: DISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive

Discus and support DISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; today i tried to capture the image using Windows 10 from C windows partition to the free space partition F drive F is free partition to save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RubyCarter1, Nov 14, 2018.

1. DISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive

today i tried to capture the image using Windows 10 from C windows partition to the free space partition F drive

F is free partition to save captured images 144Gb free
    C is windows installed partition 94GB used

I tried two different commands, 1st one is got success and 2nd got failed, received error 80 : the file exists

the first command is success

Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /DescriptionDISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive :professional

the second command is failed

Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /DescriptionDISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive :professional /CheckIntegrity /Verify /EA

:)

RubyCarter1, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

DISM ERROR 80 WHILE CAPTURE IMAGE FROM C DRIVE TO F DRIVE

Hi Raju,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please answer the below question:

• Does F drive an external drive or the part of internal Drive as partition?

You can follow the below steps and let us know if you have any error message:

1. Open the command prompt and run as admin.
    2. Paste the command:
    Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /DescriptionDISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive :professional /CheckIntegrity

Make sure you enter the above command without /verify or /EA attributes. As per the image I see the
    image file is listed as D drive instead of
    F drive
    in the command prompt. Recheck the command and let me know the status.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Nov 14, 2018
  3. DISM ERROR 80 WHILE CAPTURE IMAGE FROM C DRIVE TO F DRIVE

today i tried to capture the image using Windows 10 PE 5.0 ( created by me ) from C windows partition to the free space partition F drive

F is free partition to save captured images 144Gb free

C is windows installed partition 94GB used

I tried two different commands, 1st one is got success and 2nd got failed, received error 80 : the file exists

the first command is success

Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /DescriptionDISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive :professional

the second command is failed

Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /DescriptionDISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive :professional /CheckIntegrity /Verify /EA

uploaded dism.log file

dism.log

anyone knows how to solve above error 80

DISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive [​IMG]

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 14, 2018
  4. DISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive

DISM ERROR 80 WHILE CAPTURE IMAGE FROM C DRIVE TO F DRIVE

thanks for reply madam.

F is the NTFS partition internal disk. C is windows partition .I have checked In diskpart .

without /verify command its worked.

Without /verify with /EA command worked.

below these commands are worked

Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /DescriptionDISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive :professional /CheckIntegrity

Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /DescriptionDISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive :professional /CheckIntegrity /EA

but I want to get success with /verify command

Today I uploaded windows 10 PE 5.0.1803.17314.319 Ido file to Google drive ,

The file is created by me .

If you want to test the windows PE , I will share the link

Thanking you

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

DISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive

1. DISM error 80 while capture image from C drive to F drive - Similar Threads - DISM error while

2. Difference between C: drive and F: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difference between C: drive and F: drive: Hi all,I'm new to Windows 11 after using MacOS and I was hoping I could get some help understanding the difference between the C: drive and the F: on my computer and if there was a way to "transfer" the storage from one to the other. I got this PC purely for gaming and my C:...
  3. Difference between C: drive and F: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difference between C: drive and F: drive: Hi all,I'm new to Windows 11 after using MacOS and I was hoping I could get some help understanding the difference between the C: drive and the F: on my computer and if there was a way to "transfer" the storage from one to the other. I got this PC purely for gaming and my C:...
  4. chkdsk /f is not running on startup. C drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chkdsk /f is not running on startup. C drive error: System Info:Windows 10 Home Version 22H2C: Drive - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GBIssues: Blue screen crashErrors found in C: driveAttempted Fixes:"chkdsk /f" command attempted multiple times via powershell, windows 10 system notification, and C: drive device propertiesWhen...
  5. chkdsk /f is not running on startup. C drive error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chkdsk /f is not running on startup. C drive error: System Info:Windows 10 Home Version 22H2C: Drive - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GBIssues: Blue screen crashErrors found in C: driveAttempted Fixes:"chkdsk /f" command attempted multiple times via powershell, windows 10 system notification, and C: drive device propertiesWhen...
  6. chkdsk /f is not running on startup. C drive error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Capture image with DISM and /verify error 80

in Windows 10 Support
    Capture image with DISM and /verify error 80: Hi folks using DISM command to capture a windows WIM image from my current system using DISM from latest Windows build ISO it errors out if you run this command Please folks how do we get rid of those damn Smiley's when typing code !!!!!!!!! (D is current Windows disk, C is...
  8. Unable to move Captures folder from C drive to external drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to move Captures folder from C drive to external drive.: I cannot move my Captures folder for saving screenshots and game clips. I am trying to move it to an external drive, but changing the registry key does not work, and Captures settings shows it in my Users folder; when I try to move it to the external drive, as instructed by...
  9. DISM ERROR 18 WHILE CAPTURE IMAGE FROM C DRIVE TO F DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM ERROR 18 WHILE CAPTURE IMAGE FROM C DRIVE TO F DRIVE: today i tried to capture the image using Windows 10 PE 5.0 ( created by me ) from C windows partition to the free space partition F drive F is free partition to save captured images 144Gb free C is windows installed partition 94GB used I tried two different commands,...
  10. Help! Local Drive changed from C to F

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help! Local Drive changed from C to F: Can anyone assist me to change a Local drive to C from F? Basically I had trouble with my PC and it kept crashing. Microsoft helped to reset Windows 10 but the Drivers are not the same as they were before. Before they were: C (Local), D, E, F. But now they are: F (Local),...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Capture-image error 80

2. dism capture image error 80 verify

3. c144012f windoes

4. c144012f the file exists dism,
  5. dism error 80 the file exists,
  6. dism apply image fail error 80 the file exists,
  7. how to capture the image in dvd by dism cmd,
  8. dism handle is invalid,
  9. dism capurete image error 80,
  10. Dism /Capture-Image /ImageFile:F:\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows10 /Description:Professional ,
  11. windows 10 dism error 80