Windows 10: DISM Error/CkhDsk Errors

Discus and support DISM Error/CkhDsk Errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Error: 0x800f081f The source files could not be found. File record segment 43E10 is corrupt. File record segment 43ED8 is corrupt. File record... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SebineLifeWind, Jul 17, 2020.

1. DISM Error/CkhDsk Errors

Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.

File record segment 43E10 is corrupt.

File record segment 43ED8 is corrupt.

File record segment 43EDA is corrupt.

File record segment 43EDB is corrupt.

Tried using DISM

Tried using CHKDSK

Tried using SFC

I'd really rather not reinstall windows but I don't know what else to google at this point.

Also why is the text white... ****?

:)

SebineLifeWind, Jul 17, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile DISM Error/CkhDsk Errors :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

DISM Error/CkhDsk Errors

1. DISM Error/CkhDsk Errors - Similar Threads - DISM Error CkhDsk

2. DISM Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Error: I am trying to update my Windows os window 11 home but it keeps failing giving error code 0x80070003. I have followed multiple guides online run trouble shooter, clean system update folder etc etc I'm now trying the DISM fix but when running it fails and say error 3 specified...
  3. DISM Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM Error: I am trying to update my Windows os window 11 home but it keeps failing giving error code 0x80070003. I have followed multiple guides online run trouble shooter, clean system update folder etc etc I'm now trying the DISM fix but when running it fails and say error 3 specified...
  4. DISM errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM errors: my pc is not working well so I decided to reset my pc but an error Occur saying can't reset so I check system files using sfc / scannow CMD and Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the...
  5. Dism Error

Dism Error: Hi, i need help with this, I have an Acer swift 314, when I run sfc /scan now, it says :Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located atwindir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For...
  6. DISM ERROR

DISM ERROR: Hi, i did an sfc /scannow and got an error saying some components cant be fixed. So i did a Dism check health and scan health, both said there are no errors. Then i did a dism restorehealth but the operation is completed at 84.9%. Please help i am experiencing a lot of issues...
  7. dism error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dism error: so i had upgraded my ram lately which was giving me Bsod error.when i gave to technician he tested the ram and my laptop and he said my windows software was affected .so i decided to do dism check and using 'DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth' in cmd it showed messange...
  8. DISM error

DISM error: My laptop had a lot of corrupted files after I accidentally switched off the wrong switch. I ran DISM restore health, the following was returned. C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version:...
  9. Error in DISM (Error 605)

Error in DISM (Error 605): I had got BSODs twice a few days ago, having the stopcode MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. after that I ran CHKDSK and it scanned the drive. Then i started DISM. Usually all would go well but for some reason this time it stopped at 8.3% with this message- Deployment Image Servicing...
  10. DISM Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM Error: Win 10 Pro x64 1709 Error After using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Any tips? Stops at 85% And i Have Windows Update Service Enabled. I attached DISM Log, ty. 132539