Windows 10: DISM Error

Discus and support DISM Error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Win 10 Pro x64 1709 Error After using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Any tips? Stops at 85% And i Have Windows Update Service Enabled. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by IvanSeter, May 14, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. IvanSeter Win User

DISM Error

Win 10 Pro x64 1709
    Error After using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    Any tips? Stops at 85% And i Have Windows Update Service Enabled.
    I attached DISM Log, ty.

:)

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, May 14, 2019 at 9:23 AM
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

4. RejZoR Win User

DISM Error

How to get damn DISM to work?

Thx guys, I'll compress this data into a blog post. For all the so called guides I've read, not a single one mentioned it has to be WIM file (some listed even ESD which clearly doesn't work) or that certain ISO images don't work with DISM.

After I've done DISM thingie, SFC also managed to repair stuff. Which is what I've needed here.

Thema:

DISM Error

1. DISM Error - Similar Threads - DISM Error

2. DISM Errors How To Fix It.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM Errors How To Fix It.: Win 10 Pro x64 1709 Error After using Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Any tips? Stops at 85% And i Have Windows Update Service Enabled. I attached DISM Log, ty. DISM Log...
  3. dism always returns an error when changing system packages

dism always returns an error when changing system packages: I am trying to repair a system in order to get updates working. I am working with a copy of the vhdx, so I am free to experiment..... dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth says all is fine. Summary: Operation: Detect only Operation result: 0x0 Last Successful Step:...
  4. DISM Error 14098, The component store has been corrupted

in Windows 10 News
    DISM Error 14098, The component store has been corrupted: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]DISM is a powerful utility in Windows 10. It can be used with the Command Prompt command line for a variety of purposes. At the time, after trying to execute a command, it may throw up an error. One such [...] This post DISM Error 14098, The component store...
  5. Niggley Errors & DISM Log

in Windows 10 Support
    Niggley Errors & DISM Log: I have a couple of niggley errors, one is DCOM 10010 error. second I cannot download any updates or from the store. I ran a DISM RestoreHealth. and now have this log file, which might as well be rocket physics to me . Is this likey to pinpoint anything relating to my...
  6. DISM error(syntax incorrect) when trying to mount WIM files..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM error(syntax incorrect) when trying to mount WIM files..: I get this error every time when i try mounting files using DISM, Code: The filename, directory name or Volume label syntax is incorrect.[/quote] earlier there was a problem regarding wimmount.sys driver not found whose path was changed due to Macrium Reflect Free, i...
  7. DISM Error: The scratch directory size might be insufficient to perform this operation

in Windows 10 News
    DISM Error: The scratch directory size might be insufficient to perform this operation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]DISM is a powerful utility inside of Windows 10. It can be used with the Command Prompt command line and can be used for a variety of purposes. But still, it is prone to encounter some errors. One such error [...] This post DISM Error: The scratch directory...
  8. DISM clean error.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM clean error.: I do DISM cleaning every week end and after cum update done. This timeI got error as follows. *BiggrinirectFileSystemProvider::SysSetInformationFile(flags = (AllowNotSameDevice|AllowSharingViolation|AllowAccessDenied|0x00001400), h = 111c...
  9. DISM error and system restore error

DISM error and system restore error: I needed to run system restore because of a bad pool caller. Unabke to load windows. System restore failed. i am trying to run these commands but run into error codes still. Im creating a windows install usb on another computer at the moment. But want to try this first. I...
  10. DISM FFU Error 1009

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM FFU Error 1009: i am trying to Create an image to add to SCCM. (first time ever, new to this in SCCM) Built winpe USB 3.0 (16gb) with 1809 ADK and 1809 WINPEADK. i have a fresh 1809 build.(Dell optiplex 5060. i7 8th gen) never connected to Internet or domain. installed the applications i...