Windows 10: dism error

Discus and support dism error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i had upgraded my ram lately which was giving me Bsod error.when i gave to technician he tested the ram and my laptop and he said my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VikasAINAPUR, Jan 31, 2020.

1. dism error

so i had upgraded my ram lately which was giving me Bsod error.when i gave to technician he tested the ram and my laptop and he said my windows software was affected .so i decided to do dism check and using 'DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth' in cmd it showed messange as 'the component store is repairable ' which was different from that of youtube and then i used 'DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth' which gave me same message and after this i gave 'DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth' and after completion it gave an error 0x800f081f. dism error 9b78066e-19df-4939-8d96-85055407cb7b?upload=true.png

:)

VikasAINAPUR, Jan 31, 2020

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 31, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 31, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

dism error

How to get damn DISM to work?

Thx guys, I'll compress this data into a blog post. For all the so called guides I've read, not a single one mentioned it has to be WIM file (some listed even ESD which clearly doesn't work) or that certain ISO images don't work with DISM.

After I've done DISM thingie, SFC also managed to repair stuff. Which is what I've needed here.

RejZoR, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

dism error

1. dism error - Similar Threads - dism error

2. BSOD, various errors. SFC check comes back with corrupt files unable to fix. DISM refuses...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, various errors. SFC check comes back with corrupt files unable to fix. DISM refuses...: Hi! Computer StatsOperating System Windows 10 Home 64-bitCPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 39 °C 14nm TechnologyRAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz 15-17-17-39Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME B450M-A II AM4 39 °CGraphics SAMSUNG 1920x1080@60Hz 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050...
  3. BSOD, various errors. SFC check comes back with corrupt files unable to fix. DISM refuses...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, various errors. SFC check comes back with corrupt files unable to fix. DISM refuses...: Hi! Computer StatsOperating System Windows 10 Home 64-bitCPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 39 °C 14nm TechnologyRAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz 15-17-17-39Motherboard ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME B450M-A II AM4 39 °CGraphics SAMSUNG 1920x1080@60Hz 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050...
  4. BSOD, various errors. SFC check comes back with corrupt files unable to fix. DISM refuses...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer where if I play some games like Overwatch or Valorant my computer will freeze up and not allow me to do anything, forcing me to reset it. This would sometimes happen when I'm on YouTube watching a video, but it is much more...
  6. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%: Hello,I have been having issues with my computer where if I play some games like Overwatch or Valorant my computer will freeze up and not allow me to do anything, forcing me to reset it. This would sometimes happen when I'm on YouTube watching a video, but it is much more...
  7. Error: 0x800f081f DISM restore stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5: Hi,So I was making a WIM image of a VMware virtual hard disk file mounted to my computer in read only mode, and I keep getting Error Code 3 in PowerISO the system cannot find the path specified I've tried it again, and I still getting the same error. I am not sure how to...
  9. DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5: Hi,So I was making a WIM image of a VMware virtual hard disk file mounted to my computer in read only mode, and I keep getting Error Code 3 in PowerISO the system cannot find the path specified I've tried it again, and I still getting the same error. I am not sure how to...
  10. DISM Tool Error 3 in PowerISO 8.5