Windows 10: Dism Error

Discus and support Dism Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i need help with this, I have an Acer swift 314, when I run sfc /scan now, it says :Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EMMANUELOMOKHEGBE, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Dism Error

Hi, i need help with this, I have an Acer swift 314, when I run sfc /scan now, it says :Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located atwindir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offlinerepairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.then when i try running Dism to fix the component storewhich is repairable btw, it says source file not found. what do i do?

:)

EMMANUELOMOKHEGBE, Apr 24, 2021

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 24, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 24, 2021
  4. RejZoR Win User

Dism Error

How to get damn DISM to work?

Thx guys, I'll compress this data into a blog post. For all the so called guides I've read, not a single one mentioned it has to be WIM file (some listed even ESD which clearly doesn't work) or that certain ISO images don't work with DISM.

After I've done DISM thingie, SFC also managed to repair stuff. Which is what I've needed here.

RejZoR, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Dism Error

1. Dism Error - Similar Threads - Dism Error

2. Windows 10 dism unmount offline image failed with error 32

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 dism unmount offline image failed with error 32: Hi thereI am trying to change some registry keys in an offline image BOOT.WIM as to ensure a recovery-media startup uses the right screen resolution.Therefore i use Windows Powershell admin and make some commandline entries.dism /mount-wim /wimfile:G:\SOURCES\BOOT.WIM...
  3. DISM error definition

DISM error definition: Before I state my question I would like to make the disclaimer that I am questioning about a specific definition, not a specific problem.Okay then, so this question is actually very simple to answer given the correct person, so the question reads:What is the definition of the...
  4. Window Update error code 0x8007007b or DISM ERROR CODE 1452

Window Update error code 0x8007007b or DISM ERROR CODE 1452: I personally don't know where to start but I try to explain it simply. I had a problem with my windows updates and then I noticed I cannot access or rather download from the Microsoft store. I spent few hours researching why wind updates error fix I can find but no luck. I...
  5. uxtheme.dll error, DISM fails at error 605

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uxtheme.dll error, DISM fails at error 605: I have got "bad image" error which pops up everytime i startup my laptop:It comes down to a problem with uxtheme.dll, which i assume is integral part of the system interface and many of its programs. It has begun to happen after i uninstalled skype, then windows updated on...
  6. ERROR 50 DISM

ERROR 50 DISM: Buenas comunidad! Tengo un problema con una notebook , paso a contar por si a alguno le paso. Ejecute los siguientes comandos para un manteniemiento.sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  7. DISM Access Denied Error 5

DISM Access Denied Error 5: Hello,While attempting to use DISM, we continued to get an access denied error. When tracking down the directory we found it in windows/CSC. We were unable to access this directory even after increasing the permissions for an admin account along with the built in...
  8. DISM restore health is on data error cyclic redundancy check

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DISM restore health is on data error cyclic redundancy check: I need help, i was trying to fix the corrupted files i have, i used sfc /scannow but to no avail it failed, i tried using DISM but on restore health it always stops and tell me that data error cyclic redundancy check...
  9. The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error

in Windows 10 News
    The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file’s Resource Table – DISM error: Users may get this error when they try to run DISM to resolve some issues on their operating system. However, sometimes due to corrupted system drivers, DISM fails to complete the process, resulting in the error Error 448, The WOF Driver encountered a corruption in the...
  10. DISM - Error 6801

DISM - Error 6801: Hi all, I would like to get this error fixed: "Transaction support within the specified resource manager is not started or was shut down due to an error." while cleaning up WinSxS folder. My system version: 19042.985. Thank you in advance. Regards. 179552